• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Red, White, and Blue Recipes | Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the lemon dessert uses a package of refrigerated crescent rolls, cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon zest and juice, and strawberries and bananas.
lockhartkitchen
I'm so excited about the new Red White and Bluberry and Red White and Stars. I am offering both of these this month. The guests love the recipes and how short the shows are (1 hour 20 minutes). They take hardly any ingredients. Instead of making the one in the trifle bowl this week, we made individual layered desserts in the prep bowls. Loved it! Guests put their own together.

lockhartkitchen said:
I'm so excited about the new Red White and Bluberry and Red White and Stars. I am offering both of these this month. The guests love the recipes and how short the shows are (1 hour 20 minutes). They take hardly any ingredients. Instead of making the one in the trifle bowl this week, we made individual layered desserts in the prep bowls. Loved it! Guests put their own together.
Love this idea...thanks for sharing!

lockhartkitchen said:

Love this idea...thanks for sharing it!

This seems like a good place to ask this question.

Last night at our Cluster Meeting, my director's director mentioned a dessert she made at a party, which used a cookie dough in the large bar pan, then a cream cheese spread, then strawberries and blueberries, and the EAD, to make a flag. Does anyone have this recipe? She couldn't remember where she found it, and I'd like to offer it for a show.

TIA

Sarah

lockhartkitchen said:

What a great idea! I was going to do the trifle this Saturday at a brunch...I think I'll do this instead!

pampchefsarah said:
This seems like a good place to ask this question.

Last night at our Cluster Meeting, my director's director mentioned a dessert she made at a party, which used a cookie dough in the large bar pan, then a cream cheese spread, then strawberries and blueberries, and the EAD, to make a flag. Does anyone have this recipe? She couldn't remember where she found it, and I'd like to offer it for a show.

TIA

Sarah

It's on http://www.joycesfinecooking.com and it's Delicious! I'm doing it tonight at my show.

Here you go:

Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza

Submitted by RINI

2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened

1 cup powdered sugar

1 lemon

1 pound strawberries, hulled and sliced (about 3 cups)

2 bananas, sliced

36 blueberries (about 1/3 cup)

1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed

Cook's Tip: Dessert can be assembled and refrigerated up to 4 hours before serving.

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll 1 package of crescent roll dough; do not separate. Arrange longest sides of dough across width of a rectangle stone. Repeat with remaining package of dough. Sprinkle with flour. Using a baker's roll, roll dough to seal seams. Trim edges 1/2 inch from edge of stone with a pizza cutter. Bake 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove to cooling rack; cool completely.

2. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar. Zest lemon to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Juice lemon to measure 1 teaspoon juice. Add zest and juice to cream cheese mixture; mix until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust.

3. Hull strawberries. Slice strawberries and bananas with an egg slicer. Brush banana slices lightly with additional lemon juice.

4. To assemble pizza, attach closed star tip to a decorator; fill with whipped topping. Pipe stars to create a 5-inch square in upper left corner; place blueberries in even rows between stars. Attach open star tip to decorator. To make stripes, alternate 5 rows of strawberry slices with 4 rows of whipped topping. Arrange banana slices over whipped topping. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cut into rectangle; serve.

Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 250,

Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 7 mg,
--

That recipe is also in this file: http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f7/7105-red-white-blue-sss_recipeflyer.pdfHO put together a Stars and Stripes theme for Summer 2002, in response to the 9/11 attacks and the mindset of the country at the time. There are some delicious recipes on the flyer, including a lemon dessert that uses the star insert in the springform pan (the insert has been on the outlet recently).

Thank you so much for this Ann! LOVE IT!!

Thanks for sharing that, Ann!

Thanks Ann... I'm printing it for tonights show!

Thanks, Diane, for writing out the recipe. Thank you, Ann, for the additional info.

One more question - I don't have a rectangular stone. A large bar pan would work just as well, wouldn't it?

Sarah

Yep. That should work.

I can't get a visual of the pizza!! And I just found out that Im making the pizza INSTEAD of the berries and stars pizza that I had originally packed for. Ugh! Now I'm freaking out!

The stars and stripes dessert pizza? It looks like a US flag, with blueberries as the field of stars and stripes of banana slices and strawberry slices. It can be made on the Rectangular Stone or the Large Bar Pan. It's super easy, and a great summer dessert.

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Red White and Blue"?

1. What products does Pampered Chef offer in the "Red White and Blue" theme?Pampered Chef offers a variety of products in the "Red White and Blue" theme, including baking dishes, serving platters, kitchen tools, and aprons. These products are perfect for patriotic holidays and events.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts on "Red White and Blue" products?Pampered Chef occasionally offers promotions and discounts on "Red White and Blue" products. Make sure to check our website and social media pages for any current deals.

3. Can I use "Red White and Blue" products for everyday use or just for special occasions?You can use "Red White and Blue" products for both everyday use and special occasions. They are durable and practical for everyday cooking and also add a festive touch to any patriotic celebration.

4. Are the "Red White and Blue" products dishwasher safe?Most of our "Red White and Blue" products are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the specific product care instructions to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance.

5. Can I customize "Red White and Blue" products with my own designs or messages?Unfortunately, we do not offer customization services for our "Red White and Blue" products. However, you can add your own personal touch by using our products to create patriotic recipes or displays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
tabnat80