• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Catalog Options for School Fundraising | Boost School Support

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen and cooking products for school fundraising through their Discover Catalog Options program. 10% of the sales will go towards supporting the school and the catalog can be customized with the school's logo and information. The fundraising program typically lasts 2-3 weeks, but can be adjusted to fit the school's needs. There is no minimum order requirement for the program.
Jayme
I just got back from my childs school. One of the teachers noticed my PC button on my jacket. She mentioned that she would love to see a catalog. :D I told her that I would send one in tomorrow with my child. What else do I send with it ?? Without looking pushy! I have printed the HS & GS for Feb and a outside order form. Do I send something about host bene.?? or just leave it at that ??

how about a fundraising flyer?? And a flyer w the booking benefits 9in case she skips it at the back of the catalog)

Feb special
Jayme said:
I just got back from my childs school. One of the teachers noticed my PC button on my jacket. She mentioned that she would love to see a catalog. :D I told her that I would send one in tomorrow with my child. What else do I send with it ?? Without looking pushy! I have printed the HS & GS for Feb and a outside order form. Do I send something about host bene.?? or just leave it at that ??

Definitely the flyers about the GS and HS are perfect!! I already have two shows possibly three just with the host special!! Who can beat TWO items in the catalog for 60% off?? It's great!! Just send a little note pointing her to the back of the catalog to see the benefits for herself.

Debbie :D

1. What products are available for school fundraising through Pampered Chef?

Our Discover Catalog Options for School Fundraising program offers a variety of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and small appliances.

2. How much of the sales go towards supporting the school?

For every purchase made through our school fundraising program, 10% of the sales will go directly towards supporting the school.

3. Can we customize the catalog with our school's logo or information?

Yes, we offer the option to customize the catalog cover with your school's logo and information. This allows for a more personalized and professional touch to your fundraising efforts.

4. How long does the fundraising program last?

The Discover Catalog Options for School Fundraising program is typically a 2-3 week campaign. However, we are flexible and can work with your school to determine the best timeline for your fundraising needs.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for our school fundraising program. Every purchase, no matter the size, will contribute towards supporting the school.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebeccasmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rebeccasmith
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • starrmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies