• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover 91 Quick Kitchen Tips in Martha Stewart's Good Things for the Kitchen

In summary, "Another Good Tip Book" is a collection of tips and tricks for cooking, baking, and entertaining, created by Pampered Chef consultants. It contains over 150 tips and recipes that are easy to follow and designed for all levels of cooking experience. It can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website, and is often available as a host or guest special at Pampered Chef parties. The book features tips and recipes that can be used with various Pampered Chef products, making it a valuable resource for anyone looking to improve their kitchen skills, regardless of their level of experience.
lacychef
Don'tcha just love those little cookbooks & magazines in the checkout isle at the grocery store? I am addicted to the Pillsbury ones....but today I found another good one:) It's from the editors at Martha Stewart Living; called "Good Things for the Kitchen". It has 91 shortcuts & quick tips! Lots of useful info to share at your shows & newsletters--check it out:)

Thanks for sharing. Were did you find this?

This came out in the beginning of March...I found them ONCE at WalMart, but ever since then I have been looking for them to purchase more and now I can't find them anywhere! It is a "smaller" magazine than normal, about half size.

Good luck, hope you can find them.
Anyone had the chance to look at Borders? I don't usually shop there, but don't they have a large magazine section?

My Wal-mart didn't have it...

It was in the checkout isle at my grocery store, across from the candy. Yes, it's small; at least half the size of a regular catty.

I found one on the magazine rack at Borders.

I just got one at the local Safeway. It's great. :)

If I can't find another one, I may keep mine and make copies to give to recruits! (which is why I am still looking for them, to keep for giveaways!) I think they would be very informative for someone just starting out, gives them lots of tips to sprikle through their demo!

Related to Discover 91 Quick Kitchen Tips in Martha Stewart's Good Things for the Kitchen

What is "Another Good Tip Book"?

"Another Good Tip Book" is a collection of tips and tricks for cooking, baking, and entertaining, created by Pampered Chef consultants. It contains over 150 tips and recipes to help make your kitchen experience easier and more enjoyable.

How can I purchase "Another Good Tip Book"?

You can purchase "Another Good Tip Book" through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. It is also often available as a host or guest special at Pampered Chef parties.

Are the tips and recipes in "Another Good Tip Book" easy to follow?

Yes, the tips and recipes in "Another Good Tip Book" are designed to be simple and user-friendly. They include step-by-step instructions and helpful illustrations to make them easy to follow for all levels of cooking experience.

Can I use "Another Good Tip Book" with all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, "Another Good Tip Book" features tips and recipes that can be used with a variety of Pampered Chef products. It is a great resource for getting the most out of your Pampered Chef kitchen tools.

Is "Another Good Tip Book" only for experienced cooks?

No, "Another Good Tip Book" is for anyone who loves to cook and entertain. It includes tips and recipes for all skill levels, from beginners to experienced chefs. It's a great resource for anyone looking to improve their kitchen skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tash
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler