• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the Discontinued Products Available Yet?

In summary, Discontinued products from Pampered Chef will not be restocked once they are sold out, but you may be able to find them through third-party sellers. Discontinued products are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef due to reasons such as low demand or the introduction of new and improved products. However, they will still be covered under the company's limited warranty and can be returned within the standard 30-day return policy. Exchanges for discontinued products are not possible.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
Found this file on here and tried to make an order through PP3, but these products #'s didn't come up with a price? Is there a certain time frame that they will be available? Also, I put them under a host name, not my own.
Thanks in advance for any response.

Mandy

which file? I'm not sure which products you are talking about...

My guess is that they are products from the Spring/Summer 2007 catalog that were only available until the 31st of August. But since there are a few discontinued product documents under the FILES section, I'm not sure which products you are refering to. :) It could also be that they are OUTLET products which can only be ordered through consultants corner. GO under MANAGING YOUR BUSINESS and the down to SAMPLES AND SUPPLIES, and then you'll get to the outlet section.

Good luck! :)

We will find out what products are being dicontinued in Jan after leadership. The file you are trying to pull up is old.

, thank you for reaching out and trying to place an order through PP3. I apologize that the products you were interested in did not have a price listed. Sometimes, certain products may sell out quickly and need to be restocked. I recommend checking back periodically or contacting me directly so I can assist you with placing an order. Additionally, if you placed the order under a host name, please let me know and I can make sure the order is properly credited. Thank you for your support and please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Happy cooking!

1. What happens to discontinued products?

Discontinued products are no longer being produced by Pampered Chef and will not be restocked once they are sold out.

2. Can I still purchase discontinued products?

While discontinued products are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers.

3. Why are products discontinued?

Products may be discontinued for various reasons, such as low demand, changes in manufacturing processes, or the introduction of new and improved products.

4. Will discontinued products still be covered under warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are covered by a limited warranty, even if they have been discontinued.

5. Can I return a discontinued product?

Yes, you can still return a discontinued product within our standard return policy of 30 days from the date of purchase. However, please note that exchanges for discontinued products are not possible since they are no longer being produced.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • newchefmommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies