• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Product - Mine Just This Weekend Exploded!

In summary, the deep dish baker has exploded and is being discontinued. The Rectangular Baker is still in the line and has a 3-year warranty. You can bake a cake in them.
pamperedape
My deep dish baker has exploded!! Not sure why - it just did in the oven. :cry: It's only a year old. I wonder how they'll adjust it now. Do you think they'll offer something at the same price?

It's not discontinued until March 1st so you can put in an adjustment today or tomorrow and anytime this month or next and get a new one as long as it's still in the warranty period :)

Also, when PC retires an item (like stoneware) they keep an inventory after the retired date in inventory for this very reason... so they can replace it if someone breaks one. Your stone has a 3-year guarantee so you'll be fine.

If it was bought on a regular order, they should replace it without a problem.

I bought a green mini-baker on the outlet a few months ago and it broke a few weeks ago - I'm out of luck since it was an outlet item.

Why are they discontinuning the deep dish baker?

Are you all talking about the 9x13 baker you can put in the woven selections basket without glaze? I'm apalled they're discontinuing that piece if so! That's my best selling stone!! :eek: :cry: :grumpy:

ragschef said:
Are you all talking about the 9x13 baker you can put in the woven selections basket without glaze? I'm apalled they're discontinuing that piece if so! That's my best selling stone!! :eek: :cry: :grumpy:

No... the Rectangular Baker is still in the spring line.

It's just the vanilla deep dish baker #1317....but both small oval bakers???

finley1991 said:
No... the Rectangular Baker is still in the spring line.

I started freaking out, but thanks for clearing this up.

They keep discontinued items in the warehouse that is why we are now seeing the gen 2 on outlet. It is no longer under warranty so they do not need to keep any to replace what they have. Some items have a smaller warranty and go on sooner or they have plenty left.

Can you bake a cake in the deep dish baker? Like two of them and make a layer cake like you would with metal ones? I have someone possibly interested in getting these for the 20% off this month.

Yes you can bake a cake in them. I was thinking about doing just that for dd birthday, but I ended up making a checkerboard cake. Have you ever done the tres leches cake? YUMMY!

When you call about your replacement ... you MIGHT want to ask if you can switch to the cranberry since you are a consultant and want a current product to show your customers ... just a thought.

Related to Discontinued Product - Mine Just This Weekend Exploded!

1. What should I do if my Pampered Chef product exploded?

If your product unexpectedly explodes, please stop using it immediately and contact Pampered Chef customer service at 1-888-687-2433. Our team will be able to assist you with next steps.

2. Will I receive a replacement for my exploded product?

If your product is covered under our warranty, you will receive a replacement at no cost to you. Our customer service team will assist you with the warranty process.

3. Can I get a refund for my exploded product?

If your product is not covered under our warranty, you may be eligible for a refund. Please contact our customer service team at 1-888-687-2433 for further assistance.

4. How do I know if my product is still under warranty?

You can check the warranty status of your product by contacting our customer service team at 1-888-687-2433. They will be able to verify if your product is still covered under our warranty.

5. Will this issue be addressed and prevented in future Pampered Chef products?

At Pampered Chef, we take product safety very seriously and are constantly evaluating and improving our products. We will investigate the cause of the explosion and take appropriate measures to prevent it from happening in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies