• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Fork - Help Find & Buy One!

In summary, Rhonda is not sure if her customer is looking for a fork that was discontinued or not, but she does have a new set of forks and she would be willing to sell them together.
SusanBP0129
One of my customers is looking for a fork....it was discontinued and I have no clue what it looks like. I think it's plastic, perhaps?
Anyone know what she's looking for?
Anyone have one to sell?
Thanks!:D

Hmm, plastic fork? I'm not sure. I know we had a stainless serving set (big spoon and fork) a while back and I was SO bummed when they discontinued it b/c I sold a lot of them. I love mine, so I'm not giving it up (don't even ask!) :p

There was a (black) nylon fork and knife set that sold for $10.50. I think I may have one - let me check and get back to you in a bit...

Leea

Hmmmmm......maybe it was a serving fork.......
Thanks for the clue. :D :D

Harrle said:
There was a (black) nylon fork and knife set that sold for $10.50. I think I may have one - let me check and get back to you in a bit...

Leea

Awesome. Let me know. :)

We actually sold a stainless serving fork and spoon. They were sold separately. They had silicone underneath so they would stay in place when you set them on the side of a bowl.

I actually have a fork and a spoon new in the boxes. I would want to sell them together. I don't remember what they sold for. I would have to look at an old catalog if you/she is interested.

Last edited:
pampchefrhondab said:
We actually sold a stainless serving fork and spoon. They were sold separately. They had silicone underneath so they would stay in place when you set them on the side of a bowl.

I actually have a fork and a spoon new in the boxes. I would want to sell them together. I don't remember what they sold for. I would have to look at an old catalog if you/she is interested.

Thanks Rhonda!
I will call her this weekend and see if that's what she's talking about.

Related to Discontinued Fork - Help Find & Buy One!

What is a "discontinued fork"?

A discontinued fork is a kitchen utensil that is no longer being produced or sold by Pampered Chef. This could be due to a variety of reasons such as low demand or the product being replaced by a newer model.

Why would someone want to buy a discontinued fork?

Some people may want to buy a discontinued fork because they have lost or broken their current one and want to replace it with the exact same model. Others may have a sentimental attachment to the fork or find it more comfortable to use than newer models.

How can I find and purchase a discontinued fork?

You can try searching for the discontinued fork on online marketplaces or auction sites. You can also reach out to Pampered Chef directly to see if they have any remaining stock or if they can point you in the direction of a retailer who may still have the product in stock.

What if I can't find the discontinued fork I'm looking for?

If you are unable to find the exact discontinued fork you are looking for, consider reaching out to Pampered Chef to see if they have a similar replacement product available. You can also try searching for similar products from other kitchenware brands.

Is there a warranty for discontinued forks?

No, there is no warranty for discontinued forks as they are no longer being produced or sold by Pampered Chef. However, if you encounter any issues with the fork, you can contact Pampered Chef for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ezundel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
  • PC Angel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • mturock