• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Win a Leadership Bonus Today?

In summary, 100 new directors will be chosen today for Leadership bonuses. 50 of them will receive free airfare and 50 will receive a one-night hotel stay. Winners will be notified via email.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Isn't today the day that HO draws names of 100 new directors for Leadership bonuses?
50 get free airfare and 50 get 1-night hotel stay - right?
I'm just wondering because, they haven't called me yet ;) and I could really use one of these :pray:

OH i guess i should sit closer to the phone--while I am booking my 7500 January-!!

I WON!!! I won a free night at the hotel!!! I am SO excited!!! :D

SusanBP0129 said:

Congratulations! Need a roomie?;)

Congratulations, Sue! I really wish I was going :(.

Congratulations!

I'm still waiting for my email.....:(

Wahooooo! :party::party::party:

Awesome, Sue!! That's SO cool!!!:D:D

SusanBP0129 said:

CONGRATS!! How were you notified?

Thanks everyone!! I am SO excited! I received this wonderful e-mail:

YOU WON!

Congratulations! You’re the lucky winner of a FREE night’s stay at the Hyatt Regency Denver hotel during Leadership Summit 2009!

As a new Director or Future Director who has promoted since Leadership 2008, we’d like to reward your commitment to your business by making it even more rewarding to attend Leadership Summit 2009.

Your award includes:
- One night’s room and tax at the Hyatt Regency hotel in Denver, valued at $159.64.
- This amount will be credited to your room account at the Hyatt Regency Denver and can be used to pay for room night accommodations, incidental charges including lounges, gift shop purchases or room service.
- You may use the credit however you choose, but please note, the amount is NON-REFUNDABLE and any remaining balance on your room account will expire after Jan. 10, 2009.

SusanBP0129 said:

I know I just saw this CONGRATS!!! BTW do you have a roomie, we could still use one more. Sandra

I have 1, prob 2 roomies. Thanks anyway! :)

ok sounds good, lets hook up, maybe we can find some great soup again :)

I won too!!! Now I HAVE to go :D. I have to check out the airfare first.

congrats Ruthie!!

natural said:
ok sounds good, lets hook up, maybe we can find some great soup again :)

That would be GREAT! :D

chefruthie said:
I won too!!! Now I HAVE to go :D. I have to check out the airfare first.

:party: :party: :party: Congratulations!!!! :party: :party: :party:

1. What is Leadership Drawing - Today?

Leadership Drawing - Today is a program offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on developing leadership skills for consultants. It includes interactive workshops, training materials, and networking opportunities.

2. Who is eligible to participate in Leadership Drawing - Today?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who is actively selling and recruiting is eligible to participate in Leadership Drawing - Today. However, space is limited and priority is given to consultants who have shown strong leadership potential.

3. How can I enter the Leadership Drawing - Today program?

To enter the Leadership Drawing - Today program, you must complete an application form and submit it to your Pampered Chef mentor. The application process typically takes place during the fall and spring seasons.

4. What are the benefits of participating in Leadership Drawing - Today?

Participating in Leadership Drawing - Today can provide you with valuable leadership skills, networking opportunities, and access to exclusive training materials. It can also help you advance in your career as a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Is there a cost to participate in Leadership Drawing - Today?

No, there is no cost to participate in Leadership Drawing - Today. However, participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses if they choose to attend any in-person events or workshops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies