• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you see the updated Pampered Chef announcement flyer?

In summary, the director created an announcement sheet to hand out to non-chefsuccessers on the team. The sheet includes information from all of the threads on the chefsuccess forum. There is one questionable mention of the April special, which needs to be corrected.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
I made up an announcement sheet for my director to use to hand out to all of the non-chefsuccessers on our team! I collected info from all of the threads...that I could remember, but I am sure that I am forgetting some things. If you have related info, please make a note about it so that I can add it to mine as well. Edited: I updated the flyer and re-attached a copy of the new file (in this message) with the dish cloth for the april special/feb incentive. So this is the most up to date that I have!

Attachments

• announcements.doc
    39 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:
April Guest Special is a Dish CLOTH, not a Dish TOWEL

I'm sure it was an honest to goodness typo. No harm done ;)

jenniferknapp said:
I only found one thing questionable...she mentioned that April's guest special is a microfiber towel, while director's on here say it is a dish towel to coordinate with the towels.....so you may need to fix that at the top under "February Incentive" and "April Guest Special" accordingly!

The only reason I left it in there is because I was making it for her, and didnt go against her notes.... and so I mentioned it to you guys!

thechefofnorthbend said:
I'm sure it was an honest to goodness typo. No harm done ;)

None at all, just trying to show the difference and that explains why it isn't in the product line. The dish cloth is smaller than our dish towels that we normally have.

Thanks sooooo much. I have about 200 post it notes all over my desk with notes I took while reading ALL the posts!!! This is much eaiser.

Thanks, its great to have everything in one place. This forum is the best.

That's an awesome file!

The announcements are up on CC, so you can check there for concise info, too. :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to do that, it's a huge help to have it all in one place!!

1. What is the purpose of the announcement flyer?

The announcement flyer is designed to inform and update customers on the latest products, promotions, and events happening at Pampered Chef.

2. How often are announcement flyers released?

Announcement flyers are typically released on a monthly basis, but may vary depending on new product launches or special sales events.

3. Can I receive the announcement flyer in both digital and physical formats?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to receive the announcement flyer through both email and physical mail. This allows for easy access and convenience for our customers.

4. Can I share the announcement flyer with others?

Yes, you are welcome to share the announcement flyer with friends, family, or anyone who may be interested in Pampered Chef products and promotions. You can also share it on social media platforms.

5. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts included in the announcement flyer?

Yes, the announcement flyer often includes special deals and discounts that are only available to our customers. Make sure to check the flyer for any limited-time offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Mr. Pampered Chef
  • Jules711