• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you receive an invite for reserved seating at conference?

In summary, Ann was invited to join her upline, Randy Weiss, for a general session on Monday afternoon. She is excited to attend and looks forward to hearing about the conference from other participants.
chefann
Gold Member
I opened up my email this morning and there was a fnatastic invitation from my NSE - an invitation to join her in her reserved area for general session on Monday afternoon! How awesome!!

It looks like it was sent to about 15 people in her downline, but I still feel honored to be invited. Wow! :)

I'm in Randy Weiss' group, so if any of you got the same invitation from her, we can meet up.

THat's great Ann! Is it for Leadership or Conference? That's an honor to be invited:)

It's for Leadership. Cool! Of course, I'll have luggage with me, because my flight was moved 45 minutes later than it was originally scheduled, so I'll be getting to Dallas later than planned.

Congrats, Ann!! Enjoy Leadership!

Ann we'll have to meet up at conference...I'm in her downline too!

CONGRATS Ann ~ I will be looking for you there...

Lisa, that's neat! We're cousins! (sorta) Randy is such a sweet lady. My recruiter (no longer with PC) moved right after recruiting me, and then again about 2 years later. She ended up in Missouri, and was close enough to Randy to get "hospitality" with her, even though it's not really hospitality when they're your upline already. :)

Congrats Ann! I hope I can be so lucky one of these days! We want ot hear EVERYTHING when you come back too.

Congrats, Ann! I'll be watching for you!

What an honor! You have made an impression on your upline, I am sure! Go Girl!

Awww... you ladies are sweet. I'm sure I just got the invite because many of the other women in my local group who are going were invited to sit with Randy. She wouldn't know me from some schlub on the street. (Really - it's not like I'm setting any records with this business, other than "longest time taken to hit career club sales".)

chefann said:
(Really - it's not like I'm setting any records with this business, other than "longest time taken to hit career club sales".)

Hey, a record is a record! Enjoy your great seats and take good notes! We want to hear all about it.

I've got phone numbers - Carolyn in FL, Laurel in CA and Gillian in AK. I'll call them and then it's up to them to phone others, send email or post as they see fit. :D

I'm probably not taking my computer with me, since I've found that Downtown hotels aimed at business travelers may have internet access, but it usually isn't free. And I'm so cheap that I refuse to pay it. :)

Okay I don't know if this is a big deal, but yesterday I got an invite to sit w/ my exec dir. at lunch on Tuesday. I am sure that my dir. & my AD received the same invitation.

tHAT'S SO COOL!!

OF COURSE it's a big deal!!! It isn't everyday that you get invited ~ right???

Enjoy the moment....

That is AWESOME!! CONGRATULATIONS!! What an Honor!!:D

Amanda, that's great!I love that even the higher-ups in this company make themselves available to everyone. :)

I was lucky at National this past summer and got to sit in Susan Kaufmann's box twice! I think I might have something to do with the fact that she is my director and I get to go to her cluster meetings. Anyhoo, I was a FD then and now I'm walking as a Director!!!

I just got invited my NSD to sit at dinner with her on Tuesday night!!! WOOHOO.

cmdtrgd said:
I was lucky at National this past summer and got to sit in Susan Kaufmann's box twice! I think I might have something to do with the fact that she is my director and I get to go to her cluster meetings. Anyhoo, I was a FD then and now I'm walking as a Director!!!
Yippie for you Kate! I'm under Susan too - by 3 levels! I'm trying my hardest to become a Director by conf so hopefully we will be walking together!

Related to Did you receive an invite for reserved seating at conference?

What is "Invite for Reserved Seating"?

"Invite for Reserved Seating" is a feature that allows you to invite guests to your Pampered Chef party and reserve a seat for them at the event. This ensures that your guests have a guaranteed spot and helps with event planning.

How do I use "Invite for Reserved Seating"?

To use "Invite for Reserved Seating," simply log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Host" tab. From there, select the party you want to invite guests to and click on "Invite for Reserved Seating." You can then enter the names and email addresses of your guests and they will receive an invitation to reserve their spot at your party.

Can I change the number of reserved seats for my party?

Yes, you can change the number of reserved seats for your party at any time. Simply go to the "Host" tab and select the party you want to make changes to. From there, click on "Invite for Reserved Seating" and you can add or remove reserved seats as needed.

What happens if I invite more guests than I have reserved seats?

If you invite more guests than you have reserved seats, the first guests to RSVP and reserve their spot will get a reserved seat. Any additional guests will be added to a waitlist and will be notified if a reserved seat becomes available.

Can I send reminders to my guests to reserve their seats?

Yes, you can send reminders to your guests to reserve their seats. Simply go to the "Host" tab and select the party you want to send reminders for. From there, click on "Invite for Reserved Seating" and you will see an option to send reminders to your guests who have not yet reserved their spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
Replies
Views
thebowman
Replies
Views
esavvymom