• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Know??? ....New Plate Caddy...

In summary, the "Did You Know??? New Plate Caddy" is a product from Pampered Chef that allows for easy carrying and serving of multiple plates at once. It has three compartments for different sized plates, a comfortable handle, and is designed specifically for Pampered Chef plates. It can also hold other items such as bowls, cups, and utensils and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, I was packing up for tomorrows show, and grabbed my old bread crock that holds all my forged cutlery...I put it in my tote and didn't want it to tip...had just put my plate caddy in there (you know...sell an upcoming host special...and the current recruiting special...) ...and the old bread crock fits perfectly in the caddy.

Not what I'd use it for, but I found it quite interesting...

The new Small Round Dots Bowls will also stack in it.

Wow, that's really clever! I never would have thought to use a bread crock to store cutlery. It's great that it fits perfectly in the plate caddy - it's like it was meant to be! Do you have any other unconventional uses for your products? I love hearing creative ideas like this. Thanks for sharing!

Related to Did You Know??? ....New Plate Caddy...

What is the "Did You Know??? New Plate Caddy"?

The "Did You Know??? New Plate Caddy" is a new product from Pampered Chef that helps you carry and serve multiple plates at once with ease.

How does the Plate Caddy work?

The Plate Caddy has three compartments that securely hold plates of different sizes. It also has a comfortable handle for easy carrying and serving.

What makes the Plate Caddy different from other plate carriers?

The Plate Caddy is designed specifically for Pampered Chef plates, so it provides a perfect fit and prevents plates from sliding around. It also has a sleek and modern design.

Can the Plate Caddy hold other items besides plates?

Yes, the Plate Caddy can also hold bowls, cups, and utensils, making it a versatile serving tool for any occasion.

Is the Plate Caddy easy to clean?

Yes, the Plate Caddy is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup after use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
  • Kelly8
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • momoftwins