• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Enjoy Your Recent Regional Meeting Experience?

In summary, Any Cdn. Regional Meetings bring together individuals from different regions of Canada to discuss various topics and issues specific to their areas. These meetings are open to anyone interested in contributing in a respectful manner. The frequency of these meetings varies and the topics discussed can range from local politics to environmental concerns. To get involved, one can reach out to local organizers, attend a meeting, suggest topics, or volunteer to help organize future meetings.
stefani2
We had the AB meeting in Red Deer today. I liked it - one lady (I LOVE LOVE LOVE her) did an Interactive Show Demo! :) I liked watching another Consultant do THEIR version of an Interactive Show. We did some scripts and role playing with CCC (and it REALLY helped - even though I HATE role playing). We also did some recruiting role playing which helped simplify the whole process!

Anyone else have a good experience with THEIR regional meeting???

I haven't been to any, glad you enjoyed your though.

other provincesIs BC having any regional meetings anytime soon, Rennea?

The closest meeting to me is 7 hours away. I believe it's around March 8th.

Hi there! It sounds like you had a great time at the AB meeting in Red Deer today! I love when consultants share their unique spin on an Interactive Show - it's always inspiring to see how others approach it. And I completely understand your feelings about role playing, but I'm glad to hear that it helped with your CCC and recruiting. I always find that practicing in a safe and supportive environment can make a big difference. I'm excited to hear about other consultants' experiences at their regional meetings as well!

What is the purpose of Any Cdn. Regional Meetings?

The purpose of Any Cdn. Regional Meetings is to bring together individuals from different regions of Canada to discuss various topics and issues that are relevant to their specific areas.

Who can attend Any Cdn. Regional Meetings?

Any Cdn. Regional Meetings are open to anyone who is interested in the topics being discussed and is willing to contribute to the conversation in a respectful manner.

How often do Any Cdn. Regional Meetings take place?

The frequency of Any Cdn. Regional Meetings varies depending on the specific region and the availability of organizers. Some regions may have meetings monthly, while others may have them quarterly.

What topics are typically discussed at Any Cdn. Regional Meetings?

The topics discussed at Any Cdn. Regional Meetings can vary greatly, but they often focus on issues and concerns that are specific to the region, such as local politics, community events, and environmental concerns.

How can I get involved with Any Cdn. Regional Meetings?

If you are interested in getting involved with Any Cdn. Regional Meetings, you can reach out to the organizers of your local meeting or attend a meeting in your region. You can also suggest topics for discussion or volunteer to help organize future meetings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies