• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did We Win $25,000 for Our School's New Sports Field Thanks to Cheffers?

In summary, Pampered Chef won the "We Won! Thank You, Cheffers!" award through their dedication to providing high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients, excellent customer service, and commitment to helping customers create delicious meals at home. The award signifies the company's hard work and the trust and support of their loyal Cheffer community. Pampered Chef values customer feedback and uses it to continuously improve their products and services. They stand out from other kitchen product companies because of their strong commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. To become a part of the Cheffer community, one can host a Pampered Chef party, attend a cooking class, or join as a consultant. The community is known for its support and passion for cooking and creating delicious meals.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Thanks to any and all Cheffers that voted for my children's school yesterday and today for the chance to win $25,000 towards our new sports field. It was announced an hour ago on the website and on The Sports Network that we've won and the sports channel will be coming to our school to present the cheque on August 28th :) :D :D

awesome, congrats!!

Thanks Lori and thank you also for voting :D

:D Glad my 5 votes went to good use, haha!! Congratulations to the school. Now, make sure your son wins lots of medals on that new track!

LOL thanks Sarah! I really wish we knew what the total votes for each were but they don't share those at all. Your 5 votes could have just been what we needed and ALL votes were very much appreciated!

Awesome !! They do annouce the totals but not until all the voting is done.
When Elk Lake won last yr, it took about a week for us to find out the total votes.

Yea! Glad I could click and help. Congrats!

Congratulations!

Congrats..I am so glad your school won..I felt bad that I didn't vote more..now I don't..LOL.

So the totals are in...the opponent Elmvale Community Centre of Elmvale, Ontario 506,850

So the totals are now posted...the opponent Elmvale Community Centre of Elmvale, Ontario 506,850 and our total ENSS Community Track and Sports Field of Brighton, Ontario 587,759. Woohoo! Almost 81,000 more votes! Thanks again everyone! :D

I just looked now and out of all 20 centres competing our part of the contest against Elmvale had the most votes by hundreds of thousands lol. A little dedicated with alot of supporters I'd say :)

Related to Did We Win $25,000 for Our School's New Sports Field Thanks to Cheffers?

1. How did Pampered Chef win the "We Won! Thank You, Cheffers!" award?

Pampered Chef won the award through our dedication to providing high-quality kitchen tools, ingredients, and recipes, as well as our commitment to excellent customer service. We pride ourselves on offering products that help our customers create delicious and easy meals at home.

2. What does the "We Won! Thank You, Cheffers!" award signify?

The "We Won! Thank You, Cheffers!" award is a recognition of our hard work and dedication to our customers. It also signifies the trust and support of our loyal Cheffer community.

3. How does Pampered Chef use customer feedback to improve its products and services?

We value our customers' feedback and use it to continuously improve our products and services. We have a team dedicated to reviewing and analyzing customer feedback, and we use it to make informed decisions about product development and customer experience.

4. What makes Pampered Chef stand out from other kitchen product companies?

Pampered Chef stands out from other kitchen product companies because of our strong commitment to quality and customer satisfaction. We offer a wide range of innovative and practical products that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for our customers.

5. How can I become a part of the Cheffer community?

You can become a part of the Cheffer community by hosting a Pampered Chef party, attending a cooking class, or joining our team as a consultant. Our community is a supportive and fun group of people who share a love for cooking and creating delicious meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies