• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did the Stoneware Promotion Results Get Posted Yet?

S
sarahmarie
When are these going to be posted? i am dying here!

Me too!~! I think I did pretty good!

Join the club...I'd love to know too. :rolleyes: They probably know everyone is dying to know so they are making us wait. LOL I keep checking the site every hour to hour and half to see if they've added anything. Hopefully they will have it up soon.

The e-mail will be sent the 12th (Thursday) and PC dollars will probably be mailed to you before you can use them.

I redeemed mine today.
gilliandanielle said:
The e-mail will be sent the 12th (Thursday) and PC dollars will probably be mailed to you before you can use them.

I selected to get 2 stoneware peices, cranberry rectangle baker and cranberry oval baker. I sold 24 exactly.

Charlene

I got my email the other day and sold exactly 12 pieces, yay! I'm getting the mini-loaf pan. It's something that was a little too expensive for me to justify getting myself before, but hooray for free!

I sold 18 pieces. YEAH! I selected the cranberry rect. baker

I sold 24 pieces and chose the Cranberry Rect. baker and the Cranberry Oval baker. LOL...this was such an awesome promotion!

Sold 27 pcs. and just redeemed my $50PC dollars! HOw Sweet is TPC!

I sold 48 and got the Cranberry Rectangular Baker, Deep Dish Baker, & Oval Baker to complete my set. Grand total of $111 dollars for $$FREE$$. That's the best price anyone can pay!

I too got the baker but I got vanilla

Related to Did the Stoneware Promotion Results Get Posted Yet?

1. Did the Stoneware Promotion Results Get Posted Yet?

The Stoneware Promotion Results have not been posted yet. They will be posted as soon as they are finalized and verified by the team.

2. When are these going to be posted?

The Stoneware Promotion Results will be posted within the next few days. The team is working diligently to ensure accuracy and fairness in the results.

3. How will I know if I won the Stoneware Promotion?

The Stoneware Promotion Results will be posted on the company's website and winners will also be notified via email or phone. Please make sure to check your email and phone regularly for updates.

4. Can I request for the Stoneware Promotion Results to be posted earlier?

Unfortunately, the Stoneware Promotion Results cannot be posted earlier than the scheduled date. This is to ensure that all entries are thoroughly reviewed and verified for fairness.

5. I am dying here! Can you please give me a hint if I won the Stoneware Promotion?

We understand your anticipation, but we cannot give out any information on the winners or results until they are officially posted. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila