• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did the nylon spiral whisk price drop to $3.00 on outlet specials?

In summary, "Hey Joy - Tasty Tidbits..." is a free series hosted by Pampered Chef consultant Joy that provides cooking tips, recipes, and product demonstrations using Pampered Chef products. New episodes are released every week on Thursdays, and viewers can submit requests for future episodes. The products featured on the show can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant like Joy, and hosting a cooking party can earn you free or discounted products.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Joy -

I sent you an e-mail back but thought I'd leave a note here so people can correct their newsletter before it goes out.

On the outlet specials, the nylon spiral whisk dropped down to $3.00 about 2 weeks ago.

Thanks Janet, for the update I was getting this ready for publishing it through my emailing list and never would of thought to look.

Got it and I emailed you back... thank you for the heads up! I swear I thought I checked all the pricing but obviously I missed one.

This is why I am looking forward to the new interface - so I can update an error like that and everyone can download an updated copy without my having to resend to everyone.

I will hopefully send out passwords in the next day or so.... am waiting on my programmer to fix something (that I messed up!).

That will be neat to see!Be sure to enjoy the holidays between all that work!!!!

Hi Joy,

Yes, the nylon spiral whisk did recently drop to $3.00 on our outlet specials. It's a great deal and I highly recommend grabbing one before they're gone. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I will make sure to update our newsletter accordingly. Happy cooking!

Related to Did the nylon spiral whisk price drop to $3.00 on outlet specials?

What is "Hey Joy - Tasty Tidbits..."?

"Hey Joy - Tasty Tidbits..." is a series of cooking tips, recipes, and product demonstrations hosted by Pampered Chef consultant Joy. It is designed to inspire and educate viewers on how to make delicious and easy meals using Pampered Chef products.

Is "Hey Joy - Tasty Tidbits..." free to watch?

Yes, "Hey Joy - Tasty Tidbits..." is completely free to watch on the Pampered Chef website and social media channels.

How often are new episodes of "Hey Joy - Tasty Tidbits..." released?

New episodes of "Hey Joy - Tasty Tidbits..." are released every week on Thursdays. Viewers can also catch up on previous episodes at any time on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I request a specific recipe or topic for "Hey Joy - Tasty Tidbits..."?

Absolutely! Joy welcomes suggestions and requests from viewers for future episodes of "Hey Joy - Tasty Tidbits...". You can submit your ideas through the Pampered Chef website or social media channels.

How do I purchase the Pampered Chef products featured on "Hey Joy - Tasty Tidbits..."?

Pampered Chef products can be purchased directly from the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant, like Joy. You can also host a cooking party to earn free or discounted products. Contact Joy or visit the Pampered Chef website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • iteachurkid
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies