• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Pampered Chef Used to Offer 50% Off on Replacement Stoneware Pieces?

In summary, Pampered Chef used to offer 50% off on replacement stoneware pieces as part of their Stoneware Replacement Program, but this offer is no longer available as the program has been discontinued. This decision was made in order to focus on offering new and innovative products to customers. While a limited number of replacement stoneware pieces may still be available at a discounted price on the website, availability is not guaranteed. Customers can contact the customer service team for assistance with broken stoneware pieces, which may result in a discounted replacement or credit towards a new stoneware piece.
MLinAZ
Gold Member
Did PC used to allow people to buy replacement stoneware pieces at 50% off if they broke it, etc.?

I've had several people tell me they broke their stoneware and can they still get it replaced for 50% off - to which I'm like, um, no, it's out of warranty you have to buy a new one! But it's happened several times so now I'm wondering - did they used to do that???

I've been selling for almost 9 years now...NEVER heard of that!!!

Nope. Never...

Maybe there was a consultant in your area who used to offer that service out of her own pocket?

Host a $300 show and they can get it for 50% off!

My thought's the same as Becky. It's probably something that a local consultant offered.

Or are they thinking of the guest special we just had where stoneware was 50% off?

It was 60, not 50. A $300 show gets anything half price.

1. Did Pampered Chef used to offer 50% off on replacement stoneware pieces?

Yes, Pampered Chef used to offer 50% off on replacement stoneware pieces as part of their Stoneware Replacement Program.

2. Is this offer still available?

No, unfortunately this offer is no longer available. The Stoneware Replacement Program has been discontinued.

3. Why did Pampered Chef discontinue the Stoneware Replacement Program?

Pampered Chef made the decision to discontinue the Stoneware Replacement Program in order to focus on offering new and innovative products to our customers.

4. Can I still purchase replacement stoneware pieces at a discounted price?

While the Stoneware Replacement Program has been discontinued, we do offer a limited number of replacement stoneware pieces at a discounted price on our website. However, availability may vary.

5. What is the current policy for replacing broken stoneware pieces?

We understand that accidents happen and we want to make sure our customers are satisfied with their Pampered Chef products. If you have a broken stoneware piece, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We may be able to offer a discounted replacement or provide a credit towards a new stoneware piece.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsCaleb
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Aun