• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Shopping Spree Pay Off? Results Revealed!

In summary, my friend and I made an ugly dress for me to wear during my two minute shoe shopping spree today. The sewing machine would not cooperate yesterday, so we sewed it by hand. I will post pictures later, but basically it had a huge pocket in the back for me to put the shoes as I ran around. It was truly ugly!
ChefLisa
Okay, my friend and I made an ugly dress for me to wear during my two minute shoe shopping spree today. The sewing machine would not cooperate yesterday, so we sewed it by hand. I will post pictures later, but basically it had a huge pocket in the back for me to put the shoes as I ran around. It was truly ugly!

It was much harder than I thought it would be! My goal was 20 pairs of shoes. I ended up with 21 pairs along with a Hannah Montana purse for my four year old. The Manager also gathered up some socks for us. Well, I ended up with over $1,250 in shoes and about $80.00 in socks. I am exhausted, but very happy with the results!

Oh my goodness! $1200 in shoes?? :p How fun!! what kinds did you get? Dress, tennis, shoes for the whole family?

So fun and exciting! Can't wait to see the pictures!

pampmomof3 said:
Oh my goodness! $1200 in shoes?? :p How fun!! what kinds did you get? Dress, tennis, shoes for the whole family?

Shoes for the whole family! Sneakers for my son and husband; sneakers and cute shoes for the girls!

How fun. I'm pretty sure I've had dreams like that!

Did you have to make sure you got the right sizes or could you exchange them once you had them in your dress?

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pictures! I want Pictures!

Congratulations!

cmdtrgd said:
Did you have to make sure you got the right sizes or could you exchange them once you had them in your dress?

We got to exchange for the right sizes; however, the color had to be correct. Before I got started I went around and marked the boxes of the shoes I wanted with green post it notes.

Wow! That's exciting. Congratulations. You were prepared! I'm kinda surprised they let you mark the ones you wanted to get first. Way to go! This is the best time of year to win something like this. Right before school starts!

1. What is "Results of My Shopping Spree!"?

"Results of My Shopping Spree!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn rewards and discounts by hosting a cooking show or purchasing products from a party.

2. How do I participate in "Results of My Shopping Spree!"?

To participate in "Results of My Shopping Spree!", all you have to do is host a cooking show or make a purchase from a party. Your sales will then be tracked and you will earn rewards based on your total sales.

3. What kind of rewards can I earn through "Results of My Shopping Spree!"?

The rewards you can earn through "Results of My Shopping Spree!" include discounts on products, free products, and exclusive items only available to program participants. The specific rewards may vary, so be sure to check with your consultant for more details.

4. How long does "Results of My Shopping Spree!" last?

The "Results of My Shopping Spree!" program runs for a limited time, usually a few weeks or months. Be sure to check with your consultant for the specific dates of the program.

5. Can I combine "Results of My Shopping Spree!" rewards with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Results of My Shopping Spree!" rewards cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn and redeem rewards while taking advantage of any current promotions or discounts offered by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back