• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My HWC Fundraiser Get a Boost from Customer Care Calls?

In summary, the "Got Help With My Fundraiser!" program is a fundraising program that helps organizations and individuals raise funds by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show. Any type of fundraiser that benefits a non-profit organization or individual in need is eligible for the program. The amount of money raised depends on the size of the group and the sales made during the cooking show, with an average of $500-$1000. There is no need to purchase products in advance, as the Pampered Chef consultant will bring a selection of products for guests to see and purchase. There are no costs or fees associated with the program, as Pampered Chef covers the costs of the consultant, product samples, and shipping. The organization only needs to provide a
Chef_2_Four
I made 3 out of the box calls today, and two are going to take the order forms to work and help me out!! one asked if i had order forms so she could take them to work, i didn't even have to ask her!! so the moral of this story is...when you make customer care calls talk about your HWC fundraiser!! :D

That's awesome April!

Yay, that is great April. May this be a great success for you.

Related to Did My HWC Fundraiser Get a Boost from Customer Care Calls?

1. How does the "Got Help With My Fundraiser!" program work?

The "Got Help With My Fundraiser!" program is designed to help organizations and individuals raise funds by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show. Simply gather a group of friends, family, or supporters and invite them to attend a cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant. A percentage of the sales made during the show will go towards your fundraiser.

2. What types of fundraisers are eligible for the "Got Help With My Fundraiser!" program?

Any type of fundraiser that benefits a non-profit organization or individual in need is eligible for the "Got Help With My Fundraiser!" program. This includes school fundraisers, charity events, sports teams, and personal fundraisers for medical expenses or other needs.

3. How much money can our organization expect to raise through the "Got Help With My Fundraiser!" program?

The amount of money raised through the program will depend on the size of your group and the sales made during the cooking show. On average, organizations raise $500-$1000 through a Pampered Chef cooking show fundraiser.

4. Do we need to purchase products in advance to sell during the cooking show?

No, there is no need to purchase products in advance. Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring a selection of products to the cooking show for guests to see and purchase. Additionally, guests can also place orders online through your fundraiser's unique link.

5. Are there any costs or fees associated with the "Got Help With My Fundraiser!" program?

There is no cost or fee to participate in the "Got Help With My Fundraiser!" program. Pampered Chef will cover the costs of the consultant, product samples, and shipping. Your organization simply needs to provide a location for the cooking show and invite guests to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • LeanneB.
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LeanneB.
  • lailawatkins15