• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Guest Really Just Leave Without Ordering Anything?

In summary, the lady came to the show and loved everything. She said that she was going to order from PC, but didn't do so because she didn't get anything. She said that she would be interested in becoming a consultant.
pctharper
Gold Member
At my show last night, everyone was laughing, eating, and really enjoying the catalog and what I had to say. This one lady was making my job real easy. I went to pass around the garlic press and she said-thats the best press I ever had!

I was talking about how things with a sharp edge, like the pizza cutter and kernel cutter, come with a safe guard. She said-yes and that is such a great idea by PC. Makes storing much easier.

She came to the page with the green knives, held it up, and said-if anyone needs a new knife these are the ones to get! Every kitchen needs a great knife!

It was AWESEOME! At the end, everyone is filling out their order forms and eating more food. I was waiting for a girls order who came an hr late when this lady got up and left. It just occured to me when I was matcing up my orders with drawing slips that she didn't order ANYTHING! Nothing! I'm so shocked! How can you love PC this much and not get anything? She was even telling me all the different things she wanted!

Contact her!! She might be low on funds right now to order but could be interested in the business opportunity.... :D

Sounds like she would make a great consultant!

She needs to host or join PC! Call her & let her know how great it was having her at the party. Compliment her and share the opportunity with her. At the very least, encourage her to host so she can get some of those things on her wish list!

Yes! Contact her, compliment her, recruit her! I had one like her last weekend that I am planning to do the same with. She kept stealing my lines! "You can cook fish today, and cookies tomorrow, you won't have fish cookies." When I was doing the letter game and I got to "o" she said "I bet O is for the opportunity!" She did place an order but she needs to sell it too.

So, go get her!

pchockeymom said:
Yes! Contact her, compliment her, recruit her! I had one like her last weekend that I am planning to do the same with. She kept stealing my lines! "You can cook fish today, and cookies tomorrow, you won't have fish cookies." When I was doing the letter game and I got to "o" she said "I bet O is for the opportunity!" She did place an order but she needs to sell it too.

So, go get her!

What's the letter game?

SIGN HER UP!!!! That sounds like a future consultant waiting to happen!!

When she kept "stealing the show" you should have piped in that she will be signing as your newest consultant. I did that and the girl signed that night. She saved her order for her first show. Always seize the opportunity to give them the opportunity.

skaugchef said:
What's the letter game?

Ask guests what they eat that starts with C, F, B, R, and O. After they do a letter, I tell them the PC meaning of the word: Cooking Show, Fundraiser, Book Party, Round Up, and Opportunity. This is how I present all the "stuff".

What should I do if a guest is being disruptive during a party?

If a guest is being disruptive during your party, it's important to address the behavior immediately. Politely but firmly remind the guest that this is a party and everyone is here to have a good time. Offer to answer any questions they may have, but if the disruptive behavior continues, kindly ask them to leave. Remember, your other guests are your top priority and deserve a positive and enjoyable experience.

What if a guest arrives late to the party?

If a guest arrives late to the party, greet them warmly and invite them to join in on the fun. Briefly catch them up on what they may have missed and make sure they feel included. If there are any time-sensitive parts of the party, such as demonstrations or games, consider saving it for when everyone is present. The most important thing is to make the guest feel welcome and not left out.

How do I handle a guest who is not interested in buying anything?

Not every guest will be interested in purchasing products, and that's okay. The best thing to do is to thank them for attending and let them know that the party is more about having a fun time with friends than making sales. If they express interest in a particular product, offer to send them more information or a catalog. Remember, not every guest has to buy something for the party to be a success.

What if a guest brings an uninvited friend to the party?

If a guest brings an uninvited friend to the party, greet them warmly and make them feel welcome. However, it's important to set boundaries and explain that the party is for invited guests only. If the uninvited guest is interested in purchasing products, offer to send them information or a catalog, but do not pressure them to make a purchase. In the future, it's best to remind guests to only bring those who were invited to the party.

How do I handle a guest who is unhappy with their purchase?

If a guest is unhappy with their purchase, it's important to listen to their concerns and try to find a solution. Offer to exchange the product for something else or provide a refund if necessary. If the issue is with the product itself, you can reach out to the company's customer service department for further assistance. It's important to handle the situation with empathy and understanding to maintain a positive relationship with the guest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • MLinAZ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rompydompy
  • emiscookin