• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Spend Too Much on My Business This Year?

In summary, I've spent a lot of money on my business this year, but I'm glad to have it all done and ready to go.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I finally got all my receipts and mileage into P3. I'm slightly shocked at what I've spent on my business over the last year! I know it's all good and I wouldn't spend it if I didn't feel like it. I also haven't added my computer or the percentage of our household bills to it yet. I do know that I have ALOT of mileage that does add up and is a great deduction (4,419 miles!).

I have learned that I need to cut down on my consultant gifts! I do love to give to others but when you see it all added up - OOPS! The biggest was a gift for a bride. I usually give my bride's a gift for their wedding but since she got married a week after the shower, I just added it to her show. I had a bridal shower before my wedding and was a little sad that I didn't even get a card from the consultant who did my shower so I do try to do something special for my brides.

And I've helped the USPS out ALOT!

I'm trying to get mine done tonight! I'm going to keep up w/it this year and not wait until tax time!!

I dropped all of my stuff off at the account on Friday. YES!!! It's finally done!

Glad everyone is getting finished. We got our refund this week. Still waiting on state though.

Alabama is talking about IOU's!! I bet they would not accept an IOU from me during the year!:grumpy:

jrstephens said:
Glad everyone is getting finished. We got our refund this week. Still waiting on state though.

Alabama is talking about IOU's!! I bet they would not accept an IOU from me during the year!:grumpy:

IOU's!?!:eek::grumpy:

Do you get to charge them interest and penalties too?

Yeah I heard states were going to start doing IOU's. I would make sure I didn't over pay next year! That's crazy! Luckily Indiana is in good financial state - thanks to Mitch Daniels.

Well I finished my PC portion, but have to figure out the college expenses for my oldest - this is the first year. I will be reading info. at IRS.gov today!!

The form the college gave us only listed the amount they billed her, not the total received - which makes no sense to me since she paid it! Anyone else had a college student?

Last edited:
I'm shocked at what I've spent too, though a big chunk is mileage and a big chunk is conference, which I'm not doing this year.

Whenever I get something for myself on a show, I list it as a consultant gift so I can deduct it. I won't be doing that this year, either.

Related to Did I Spend Too Much on My Business This Year?

What is "Finally Finished Tax Stuff"?

"Finally Finished Tax Stuff" is a comprehensive guide and resource for individuals and businesses to navigate the process of completing their taxes.

Who can benefit from "Finally Finished Tax Stuff"?

Anyone who needs assistance with understanding and completing their taxes can benefit from "Finally Finished Tax Stuff". This includes individuals, small business owners, freelancers, and more.

What types of information does "Finally Finished Tax Stuff" provide?

"Finally Finished Tax Stuff" provides a variety of information related to taxes, including explanations of tax laws, tips for saving money on taxes, and step-by-step guides for filing taxes.

Are there any additional resources or tools included with "Finally Finished Tax Stuff"?

Yes, "Finally Finished Tax Stuff" includes helpful resources such as tax calculators, printable tax forms, and links to official government websites for further information.

Is "Finally Finished Tax Stuff" free to use?

Yes, "Finally Finished Tax Stuff" is completely free to use. We believe that everyone should have access to reliable and helpful information when it comes to taxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • amyday
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies