• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Set Up Myself Correctly in PPP?

A
Adrian
I am new and I don't know if I have set myself up correctly in PPP. I went to spend some PC dollars last night and they didn't show up as a payment option. Is there a button or something you click to let it know that you are the consultant?

When you opened P3 for the first time you had to enter your consultant number and password.

Are you placing a non-commissionable order? If you do it under a show or individual order it won't let you pay with PC dollars. But if you do it as a non-commissionable, which is how we as consultants order, then PC dollars should be an option.

Oh, I didn't get that. I had to add an order of my own to round out a show and I wanted to use my PC dollars for that. I can't do that???

Thanks!

Adrian

No, you wouldn't be able to use PC dollars for a show because technically you are ordering as a customer, not a consultant.

You aren't really allowed to order for yourself from your customer's show. It will be flagged by the HO.

Really? I think I've done that, ordered under my own name on a customer's show. I thought it was better than making up some name, or adding it to some other guest's order.Not arguing, just wondering why it would be flagged by HO?

1. How do I know if I have set myself up correctly in PPP?

The best way to check if you have set yourself up correctly in PPP is to review the steps you followed during the setup process. Make sure you have completed all the required fields and entered accurate information. You can also contact the PPP support team for assistance in reviewing your setup.

2. Why are my PC dollars not showing up as a payment option?

If your PC dollars are not showing up as a payment option, it could be due to a few reasons. First, make sure you have entered your PC payment information correctly during the setup process. Additionally, check if there are any restrictions or limitations on using PC dollars as a payment option, which can vary depending on the specific PPP program. If you are still having issues, reach out to the PPP support team for further assistance.

3. Is there a button or setting to let PPP know that I am a consultant?

Yes, there is typically a button or setting during the setup process that allows you to indicate that you are a consultant. This information is important for PPP to accurately track your earnings and payments. If you are unsure if you have indicated this during setup, you can review your account settings or contact the PPP support team for assistance.

4. Can I change my PPP setup after it has been completed?

Yes, you can make changes to your PPP setup after it has been completed. However, it is important to note that some changes may require additional verification or approval from PPP. It is best to review the PPP terms and conditions or contact the support team before making any changes to your setup.

5. I am new to PPP, where can I find resources to help me set up correctly?

There are various resources available to help you set up correctly in PPP. You can refer to the PPP website for step-by-step guides, FAQs, and video tutorials. Additionally, you can reach out to the PPP support team for further assistance and guidance on setting up your account correctly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • J.Corley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76