• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Miss Out on a Free DVD with My Supply Order?

In summary, the DVD about the new products and recipe demos is no longer included in the change over kit. You should have received it as part of your change over kit, but you may have received it earlier if you ordered it separately. You can add the Trivet to your order for free, and the rest of the supplies are still available for purchase.
schel
:confused: Not sure where to ask this... I want to put in my supply order and already recieved my change over kit.

Were we supposed to get that DVD that talks about the new products and has the recipe demos? I have always got one in the past at no charge.
I never got one this time. I would order one, but It's 5 bucks. I know it's only 5 bucks, but the penny pincher in me says if I should have got it as part of my change over with no cost I will call H.O.

Does anyone else know what else we can put in as far as "free write in's"?
If so, would you let me know the #'s I enter on PP as the free write in's?

I'd call my director, but she is on vacation and I want to get this submitted later today if I can. Let me know. Thanks!

Schel

You should have got that cd in your change over. Call HO.

The cd comes in your changeover kit, but the dvd comes free with your first supply order. I made the mistake of ordering the dvd with my first supply order and then I received two (the one I paid for and the free one). I called to see if I could return the one I paid for and they said you cannot return supply order merchandise....so don't make the same mistake I made.

I seemed to get the DVD with EVERY supply order for months last season - I don't need 5 of them!

Thanks everyone...
I use the DVD's like for my mom, I usually give her one usually if she is trying to do a recipe and it helps her watch the demo on making it sometimes.

Can we get any FREE PC receipts this time? You know like the ones we bring to shows?

What about the new Trivet?
Schel

That info is in the changeover package. We can select 1 package of 40 receipts for free, as well as the trivet (unless you got the trivet at Conference).

chefann said:
That info is in the changeover package. We can select 1 package of 40 receipts for free, as well as the trivet (unless you got the trivet at Conference).

I updated my PP, but in my supply order section, it is still showing the 2006 RUFTH trivet.

If you're using PP, you need to manually add the trivet. If you're using P3, it will be in the updated list. Sorry, I don't remember the item number - it's been posted around several times.

thank you....again.:)

you helped me do this before ann....doesn't the date range change? do you or anyone know what the dates are that I insert....sorry to be a bother.

Last edited:
The date range only had to change before August 1. Now you can order the supplies so you're fine with today's date.

Related to Did I Miss Out on a Free DVD with My Supply Order?

1. How do I place a supply order with Pampered Chef?

To place a supply order with Pampered Chef, you can either contact your consultant or place an order online through the Pampered Chef website. If you don't have a consultant, you can search for one in your area on our website.

2. What is the minimum order requirement for supply orders?

The minimum order requirement for supply orders is $150. This can be a combination of any Pampered Chef products, not just supplies.

3. How long does it take for supply orders to be delivered?

Delivery times for supply orders may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products you ordered. Your consultant can provide you with an estimated delivery time at the time of your order.

4. Can I track my supply order?

Yes, you can track your supply order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its delivery.

5. What is the return policy for supply orders?

If you are not satisfied with your supply order, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for further assistance with returns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MakinBacon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808