• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Sign My 2nd Recruit in January?!

In summary, the host ended up signing after the first hour of the show. There were only 2 guests and 1 ordered. The host had a few outside orders and the show was worth $2000.
chefkathy
I had a show today with a gal I called on my way home from Leadership. She said NO to the biz, but booked a show which was today.Only 1 guest was there for the first hour. We waited while the host called and guilt tripped a few others to come over. Anyway, total of 4 guests, but only 2 of them ordered. She had a few outside orders and sales are $182 right now.But guess what?!?!?! THE HOST ENDED UP SIGNING!!!!! :D:D:D:D:party::party::party: IPOD, here I come!!!Now to switch gears and get ready for tomorrow's show.

that's a BIG WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!

At my shows this month, I am getting more leads than I ever have before and I swear it is because I am "being intentional" about telling my story! I have had one lead from each show (3 so far) and I still have a show today!!!

I am so excited and hope that I can get someone to actually sign before the 31st for that extra $50 card!

awesome job! Just goes to show, to keep asking!!!

Way to go you two!

That's awesome you guys!!! I have so many that are very hot leads, but haven't done anything yet. Maybe your "mojo" will rub off on me! :) I have 3-5 very serious leads that I think will sign....more likely in Feb. I was hoping at least ONE would sign by Thursday so I could get the extra $50 gift card since I went to Leadership, but we'll see. If it doesn't happen, that's ok because I'm guessing I'll have some new recruits come February. Two of those leads are coming to our big kick-off/Sampling of the PC meeting a week from tomorrow.

Even though I didn't get any reruit leads from today's show, it was awesome!!! It was a $2000 show!!! I'm still on a high from it! She had about 20 people and 7 outside orders. There were some big orders. And she still has more outside orders to get. I did get 3 solid bookings and a possible other one or two. Of course, the bummer is it's about 1 hour 15 minutes away from me, but boy was that worth it. The other shows are in the same town:(, but my plan is to try to recruit the host....obviously she'd be awesome and knows a ton of people. So, we'll see how that goes, but I doubt it.

anyway, sorry to hijack.....but I knew you all would know why I'm so excited!!

Wahoo! Congrats on the 2nd Recruit.

I'm gonna keep thinking positive and not give up on any fence-sitters.

We can do it!

Related to Did I Just Sign My 2nd Recruit in January?!

What does "2Nd Recruit in January!!!" mean?

"2Nd Recruit in January!!!" refers to the second person who has joined or enlisted in a group or organization in the month of January.

Why is it significant to be the 2nd recruit in January?

Depending on the context, being the 2nd recruit in January may be seen as significant because it could mean that the person is a close follower or supporter of the first recruit, or that they were able to secure a spot in a highly competitive group or organization.

Is "2Nd Recruit in January!!!" a common phrase or saying?

No, "2Nd Recruit in January!!!" is not a commonly used phrase or saying. It is more likely to be used in a specific context, such as in a military or sports setting, where recruits or team members are enlisted or joined in a specific time period.

Does being the 2nd recruit in January have any specific advantages or disadvantages?

There is no inherent advantage or disadvantage to being the 2nd recruit in January. It may depend on the specific group or organization and their policies or traditions, as well as the individual's performance and contributions.

What other variations of this phrase are commonly used?

Other variations of this phrase may include "2nd recruit of the year", "2nd recruit in the new year", or "2nd recruit of the month". These variations may also use different spellings, such as "second" instead of "2nd" and "January" instead of "Jan".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooknjess
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Sheila