• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Debbie have a belated but amazing birthday celebration?

In summary, Debbie's birthday was celebrated with her husband and friends. She had a good time and is looking forward to the week ahead.
lacychef
Sorry it's late....hope you've had a wonderful day!!:balloon::balloon::D:):chef:
(DebbieSAChef)

Man, can't believe we almost missed it. I hope you had a wonderful, blessed day!

Happy birthday! Celebrate all week.

Happy Birthday...Hope You Had A GREAT Day!!! :D

:DHappy birthday! Another great September Cheffer!

Thank you all very much! You are so sweet! I had a wonderful day, we took a field trip to Natural Bridge cavenrs with our homeschool group this morning. It was fun to see all the rock formations.

This past weekend to celebrate my birthday, my husband took me to stay at a beautiful bed and breakfast in Austin where we had two nights and three whole days of FUN and romance!

At the moment I am suffering from either bad allergies or pink eye but other than that I am doing great!! Pray for me, my eyes hurt and I can't wear my contacts so I am blind at the moment. But I still have to answer emails for my business and thought I would pop in to say hello.

Thanks and God bless!
Debbie :chef:

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you! Glad you had a fun weekend. That sounds wonderful. I just picked up my van from being detailed/washed/waxed as my birthday present. Sounds lousy, but it's what I wanted! :D

Happy Birthday!!! :balloon::balloon:

:balloon::balloon:Happy Happy Birthday!!:balloon::balloon:

I didn't miss your birthday; I'm just helping you to extend the celebration for a few more days. ;)
Happy Birthday!

Happy belated Birthday Debbie!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday!

raebates said:
I didn't miss your birthday; I'm just helping you to extend the celebration for a few more days. ;)

Happy Birthday!

Good one RAE! Thank you all so much!! I really appreciate it! I plan to still enjoy my chocolate sacher torte cake with raspberry filling all week long!!!

Debbie :D

Ahhhh I missed it! Hope you had a GOOD one Deb!

Related to Did Debbie have a belated but amazing birthday celebration?

1. How can I order "Happy Birthday Debbie!" products?

To order "Happy Birthday Debbie!" products, simply visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants will be happy to assist you with placing an order for these celebratory products.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts for "Happy Birthday Debbie!" products?

Yes, we often offer special deals and discounts on our "Happy Birthday Debbie!" products. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant to see if there are any current promotions available.

3. Can I personalize "Happy Birthday Debbie!" products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization on our "Happy Birthday Debbie!" products. However, you can pair them with our customizable items, such as our cake decorating tools, to add a personal touch to your celebration.

4. Are "Happy Birthday Debbie!" products only for birthdays?

No, our "Happy Birthday Debbie!" products can be used for any celebration or special occasion. They are perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, and more!

5. Are there any dietary restrictions for "Happy Birthday Debbie!" products?

Our "Happy Birthday Debbie!" products are made with high-quality ingredients and do not contain any major allergens. However, for specific dietary restrictions or concerns, we recommend checking the ingredient labels or consulting with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • gingertannery