• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Anyone Watch Extreme Home Makeover Tonight??

In summary, the show is in that house on Saturday the 27th. The original source of the business was from a CATALOG SHOW last January. The customer care calls were made before the show closed. Melinda's sister in law was one of those customers and she booked a show. The rest, as they say, is history! The show will be like a bridal show with Melinda giving the wish list and the guests can purchase from her list. The original source of the business was from a CATALOG SHOW last January. The customer care calls were made before the show closed. Melinda's sister in law was one of those customers and she booked a show.
DebbieJ
I'm doing a show in that house on Saturday the 27th!!!

I am soooooo psyched!!

DebbieJ said:
I'm doing a show in that house on Saturday the 27th!!!

I am soooooo psyched!!
Are you serious??? How did you score that one???

That is TERRIFIC! Congradulations!

A show in the house..So the people moving in want PC show..how did that happen????

How cool!!

I have previously done shows for her sister in law and her mother. She has wanted PC cookware ever since, but obviously didn't have a place to host a show.

Now she has a ton of new cabinets and wants to fill them, so they called me!

We're doing it like a bridal show, with Melinda giving me a wish list and then the guests can purchase for themselves and from Melinda's list.

The original source of this line of business was from a CATALOG SHOW last January. I made customer care calls to everyone before I closed it. Melinda's sister in law was one of those customers and she booked a show. And the rest, as they say, is history!

See how much difference just ONE PHONE CALL can make? Now pick up the phone!!!

Last edited:
Shes going to have a TON of cookware as she was oogeling the amount she received during the show, and if she orders more from you...

Such a beautiful house. My only questions is, the house prior to the rebuild was her mothers (Grandma's?) and they sent the family, including the grandma on vacation. The new house had NOTHING about what the grandma is doing, or where she is living now, she wasnt even part of the show at the end. This kind of makes me go hmmmm.....:confused:

Grandma is living in her own house, where the Noyolas were living in the attic apartment before Ty and his team came along.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh....so the house they remodled was the one that the Dad had started to work on, and they were just stayong with grandma. Sounds much better. I think I may have missed the first 7-8 minutes.

Have fun at your show there. You'll have ALLOT of space to play with!

my favorite TV show...
thechefofnorthbend said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhh....so the house they remodled was the one that the Dad had started to work on, and they were just stayong with grandma. Sounds much better. I think I may have missed the first 7-8 minutes.

Have fun at your show there. You'll have ALLOT of space to play with!

I rarely get to watch it anymore, since I work 2nd shift and tonite worked 2.5 hrs more tonite so I can leave early and go to our Valley Wide Cluster meeting on Tues even. I'll be working 1.25 hrs more tomorrow too.

lizcooks4u said:
I rarely get to watch it anymore, since I work 2nd shift and tonite worked 2.5 hrs more tonite so I can leave early and go to our Valley Wide Cluster meeting on Tues even. I'll be working 1.25 hrs more tomorrow too.
That's what TiVo and DVRs are for! I never watch anything in real time anymore.

I know- I only watch things on DVR too! Sometimes I catch my shows when they are actually on, but then I re-watch them anyway without toddler interruptions!

I have a friend that lives about an hour from me. She did a show in a home that was on Extreme Home Makeover. It was a HUGE success!! There were 60 women that attended the show and I can not remember how many thousands of dollars she sold at that party but it was ALOT!!!

Good Luck!!
Dee Dee

Dee Dee,

I hope I have a turnout like that! As you can imagine, my host has been hard to get a hold of--with a new house and 6 kids, I can understand.

I know from my end of things, I already have 13 coming and they still have a week to RSVP! It can only get better!

:D

WOW too cool! I missed the first 1/2 hour - so I didnt catch on as to why that family was picked. Can somebody fill me in? She is goiing to love stocking her beautiful new kitchen with PC! That youngest little girl was adorable!

YEah, I'm getting
DebbieJ said:
That's what TiVo and DVRs are for! I never watch anything in real time anymore.

my DVR back this Thurs :)

I KNEW someone here had mentioned this awhile back! I was hoping you would re-post about this because I couldn't remember who it was! How exciting; I bet you'll have a fabulous show:) I only caught the end of the show last nite; they looked like a neat family.

Okay Debbie~I haven't watched it yet because I HAD TO WATCH "24"!!!:D So Now I HAVE to watch EM today! I'm so excited for you! Also, I got your email about the show but I'm wondering, Are you going to make it a February show for DOUBLE POINTS? Heck, buy her a piece of cookware yourself!;)

PampMomof3 said:
Also, I got your email about the show but I'm wondering, Are you going to make it a February show for DOUBLE POINTS? Heck, buy her a piece of cookware yourself!;)

GREAT IDEA>>>>> That is what I would do......:) :) :) Use her host discount to order it on her party and then put the total of that product as consultant gift in payment section. That way you can write it off on your taxes:p

That is so great Debbie. Hope the show is a huge success, I'm sure it will be.

Dee Dee said:
I have a friend that lives about an hour from me. She did a show in a home that was on Extreme Home Makeover. It was a HUGE success!! There were 60 women that attended the show and I can not remember how many thousands of dollars she sold at that party but it was ALOT!!!

Good Luck!!
Dee Dee

Talk about a "calling card." Want to see the house in person, come to MY PC show!!!

PampMomof3 said:
Okay Debbie~I haven't watched it yet because I HAD TO WATCH "24"!!!:D So Now I HAVE to watch EM today! I'm so excited for you! Also, I got your email about the show but I'm wondering, Are you going to make it a February show for DOUBLE POINTS? Heck, buy her a piece of cookware yourself!;)

Speaking of 24... on the news here the other night we found out one of our local actors here in Newfoundland will be in episode 3 and 4 of that show. The guy is a big comedian here and is quite a riot. He is playing a terrorist which is very unlike him! I haven't watched the show much myself, but a friend of mine is a huge fan.

How cool is that? How exciting to be in a beautiful "celebrity" home! You have to let us know how your sales did for that night!

Yes, I am thinking of making it a Feb show for that reason. :) I have to see how the rest of my January shapes up--I already have $1300 in two shows so far this month with four more to go, so I think I'll be okay. As long as I can earn 1/2 price conference, I'll be happy.

We already have 10+ yeses for the "extreme makeover" show, and that's just from the people I invited, so I'm thinking it will be a very healthy total that will help in my goal to earn London this year!

Ok you so have to update us after the show and let us know how it went !! That is sooo cool congrats on landing that show !!! I bet it will be huge !!!

Related to Did Anyone Watch Extreme Home Makeover Tonight??

1. What is Extreme Home Makeover?

Extreme Home Makeover is a reality TV show that features a team of designers, contractors, and volunteers who work together to completely renovate and rebuild homes for deserving families in need.

2. When does Extreme Home Makeover air?

Extreme Home Makeover usually airs on Sunday nights at 8/7c on ABC.

3. How can I watch past episodes of Extreme Home Makeover?

Past episodes of Extreme Home Makeover can be streamed on Hulu or the ABC website. Some episodes may also be available on demand through your cable provider.

4. Is Extreme Home Makeover still on the air?

No, Extreme Home Makeover ended in 2012 after 9 seasons. However, there have been occasional special episodes or spin-offs since then.

5. How can I apply to be a featured family on Extreme Home Makeover?

Unfortunately, applications for Extreme Home Makeover are no longer being accepted as the show has ended. However, you can nominate a family in need for other home renovation shows such as "Fixer Upper" or "Property Brothers".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kodeysmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
lisacb77