• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dh Promised to Build Me an Office!

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the freedom to customize your office according to your personal preferences and it will come equipped with all necessary appliances and tools. The timeline for building your office is 4-6 weeks and there is no additional cost for building it as it is an investment in your success. While you are free to use your office for personal use, it is recommended to primarily use it for your Pampered Chef business for a professional and organized workspace.
DebbieJ
I am so excited!!! My current office is okay, but it is a bedroom that will evenutally have another child in it.

We have a formal living room downstairs that is too small to really make into a living room. A neighbor with the same floor plan walled hers off into an office--brilliant! So we are going to copy her idea and make an office for ME!!!

DH said it will be my birthday present. My bday is in May. :):):):)

I am SO SO SO excited!!!!!

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!
Remember though that we will all need to see ongoing pictures!!

That is fantastic. What a great b-day present.

That's fantastic Debbie! My husband just finished the bottom half of mine! :D

new officeDon't forget it's a tax dedution anything for PC all the expences count:eek:

Awesome! What a great hubby:)

What a great birthday present!

That is fabulous!!!!

DebbieJ said:
I am so excited!!! My current office is okay, but it is a bedroom that will evenutally have another child in it.

We have a formal living room downstairs that is too small to really make into a living room. A neighbor with the same floor plan walled hers off into an office--brilliant! So we are going to copy her idea and make an office for ME!!!

DH said it will be my birthday present. My bday is in May. :):):):)

I am SO SO SO excited!!!!!

How awesome!!
I can't wait to see your progress pictures!

How nice of your husband!

Related to Dh Promised to Build Me an Office!

1. Can I choose the design and layout of my office?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the freedom to customize your office according to your personal preferences. You can choose the furniture, color scheme, and overall design that best suits your needs.

2. How long does it take for my office to be built?

The timeline for building your office will depend on the availability of materials and your builder's schedule. However, we strive to complete all office projects within 4-6 weeks.

3. Will my office be fully equipped with necessary appliances and tools?

Yes, your office will come with all the necessary appliances and tools that you need to run your Pampered Chef business. This includes a stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator, and all cooking utensils.

4. Is there an additional cost for building my office?

No, as a valued member of our Pampered Chef team, there is no additional cost for building your office. It is our way of supporting and investing in your success.

5. Can I use my office for personal use as well?

Yes, you are free to use your office for both personal and business purposes. However, we recommend keeping it primarily for your Pampered Chef business to maintain a professional and organized workspace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • msmileyface