• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Depositing Checks & Paying with Debit Card

In summary, to deposit a check with Pampered Chef, you can either use their mobile app or visit their website and select the "Deposits" option. There is a daily limit of $5,000 for mobile check deposits and a monthly limit of $10,000 for both mobile and website check deposits. You can pay for your Pampered Chef orders with a debit card and there is no fee for using it. You can also save your debit card information for future purchases in your Pampered Chef account.
pampchef.angel
Quick question about P3. I have checks that have been made out to me for payment. I need to deposit those checks, and pay for the entire show using my PC debit card...do I enter the check information for each customer as payment??

yes. then when you close the show you will enter your PC card info. you can save it on P3 so you don't have to enter it each time

Will it give me the total due on my card before I submit? Sorry, I am closing my first show tonight...thanks for the help!!!

I personally just mark it as check or cash. I dont' go and type in all their check #'s and whatnot because I write their check # on their receipt. It will give you the total due. I always make sure that the amout due ads up to the same amout as my checks. A time or two someone will short me some change because they do an outside order and forget to tax the shipping. If its a couple of cents or so, I just let it go and pay for it out of pocket. BUt be sure to make note of this just incase you don't have any extra $ in your account to cover the few cents. I ususally keep around 10 dollars in my pampered chef account just for stuff like this.

Thanks guys! Honestly, it really couldn't be any easier to do...

i type in check #s to keep track of who has paid and who the host will pay for when the show closes. you don;t have to do that though

Related to Depositing Checks & Paying with Debit Card

1. How can I deposit checks with Pampered Chef?

To deposit a check with Pampered Chef, you can either use our mobile app or visit our website and select the "Deposits" option. Follow the prompts to take a photo of the front and back of your check and submit it for processing.

2. Is there a limit on the amount of checks I can deposit at one time?

Yes, there is a daily limit of $5,000 for mobile check deposits and a monthly limit of $10,000 for both mobile and website check deposits. If you need to deposit more than this amount, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I pay for my Pampered Chef orders with a debit card?

Yes, you can pay for your Pampered Chef orders with a debit card. Simply select the "Pay with Debit Card" option at checkout and enter your card information. Your payment will be processed immediately.

4. Is there a fee for using a debit card to make a payment?

No, there is no fee for using a debit card to make a payment with Pampered Chef. However, your bank may charge a fee for using your card for online transactions, so please check with them if you have any concerns.

5. Can I save my debit card information for future purchases?

Yes, you can securely save your debit card information in your Pampered Chef account for future purchases. This will make checkout faster and more convenient for you. You can also easily update or remove your saved card information at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Ginger428
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • melaniepc