• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Delicious Turkey and Cranberry Ring for Your Next Party: Perfect Sides to Pair!

In summary, the Delicious Turkey and Cranberry Ring takes approximately 20 minutes to prepare and 45 minutes to cook. It can be made ahead of time by preparing the filling and refrigerating it for up to 24 hours. Different types of meat, such as chicken or ham, can be substituted for turkey, but the cooking time may vary. A vegetarian option is also available by omitting the meat or adding extra vegetables. Fresh cranberries can be used instead of canned ones by cooking them with water and sugar before adding them to the filling.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
When you think of this recipe, what other sides come to mind for entertaining purposes???

mmmmm love it!

sides for a show or for dinner?

pamperedlinda said:
mmmmm love it!

sides for a show or for dinner?

well, it is a 'dinner delight night' for a momsgroup I'm in..and we all split the ingredients..so it isn't a show..but we all prep the meal together..so i'm gonna have stations..

a group doing the main entree
a group doing sides
a group doing a dessert..

and i'm struggling to think of sides...but do need to keep prep/bake time into consideration..

the whole meal should be ready to eat in about 45-50 min.

steamed broccoli or asparagas in the micro-cooker

The ring is prety rich so I'd keep the sides kind of plain. Maybe a salad too.

Turkey Cranberry Ring
Asparagus with Sliced Almonds and Parmesan Cheese
Sweet Potatoes 'n' Pears

thanks for the asparagus idea...now to finalize the dessert!

Related to Delicious Turkey and Cranberry Ring for Your Next Party: Perfect Sides to Pair!

1. How long does it take to make the Delicious Turkey and Cranberry Ring?

The preparation time for this recipe is approximately 20 minutes, and the cooking time is around 45 minutes.

2. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the turkey and cranberry filling and refrigerate it up to 24 hours before assembling the ring. You can also bake the ring and reheat it in the oven before serving.

3. Can I use a different type of meat instead of turkey?

Yes, you can substitute the turkey with chicken or even ham for a different flavor. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the type of meat used.

4. Are there any vegetarian options for this recipe?

Yes, you can omit the turkey and use a meatless substitute or add extra vegetables such as mushrooms and bell peppers for a vegetarian version of this dish.

5. Can I use fresh cranberries instead of canned ones?

Yes, you can use fresh cranberries for this recipe. Simply cook them with a little water and sugar until they soften before adding them to the filling mixture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • minersmix
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies