• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes for Mini Loaf Pan: Perfect for Moms!

In summary, the Mini Loaf Pan is a good pan for making individual pies, breakfast bread, and meatloaf.
amya
Can anyone give me some yummy recipes for using the Mini Loaf Pan? My mom has had this for over a year and can't figure out what to make in it.

amya said:
Can anyone give me some yummy recipes for using the Mini Loaf Pan? My mom has had this for over a year and can't figure out what to make in it.

The easiest & quickest ones I use are the Quick breads ( I think they are Pillsbury ) I add over ripe bananas or cranberries or nuts mix them up & divide evenly & you have yourself 4 small loaf breads. Great for gift giving!!;)

amya said:

There is also another 1 in All The Best...page 71...Double Chocolate Swirl Bread. Its not that hard & comes out GREAT!!:D

I've told her about each of those. She is looking for something other than 4 loaves of bread. Anything else?

meatloaf!!!

sarahmarie said:
meatloaf!!!

I second that! I always make meatloaf in this pan. Of course banana bread too!

Warming up leftovers. You have 4 different spots to warm up whatever is in your fridge.

Meatloaf is a good one, especially with picky eaters. Each loaf can have the addition of different ingredients (onion/no onion).

I use mine for banana nut bread because there are just two of us. I can give away some or put it in the freezer for later.

I would suspect that you could use it for pot pie/shepherd's pie.

rectangular bacon
individual jello loafs
mashed potatoes
individual cakes
small steaks

Here's a revised file I got off this website.

Attachments

• MiniLoafPan.doc
    38 KB · Views: 364
I read somewhere that it's the best pan for a single person - you can make a whole meal in it! Mini meatloaf in one section, baked potato in another, vegetable in a third, and dessert in the fourth!!

Kaluakiggy--I was just about to post that!! It is such a great idea for Cooking for 2!!

Breakfast Bread

3 cans Pillsbury Biscuits
grated cheddar cheese
cooked breakfast sausage,crumbled

Place approx 6 biscuits in each mini loaf well. Stuff cheese and sausage between biscuits. Top with cheese. Bake@350 for approx 15 min.

kahluakiggy said:
I read somewhere that it's the best pan for a single person - you can make a whole meal in it! Mini meatloaf in one section, baked potato in another, vegetable in a third, and dessert in the fourth!!
that is such a great idea. I'll have to remember this during my demos

Related to Delicious Recipes for Mini Loaf Pan: Perfect for Moms!

1. What types of recipes can I make with the mini loaf pan?

You can make a variety of recipes with the mini loaf pan, including breads, cakes, meatloaf, and even individual sized lasagnas. The possibilities are endless!

2. Can I use the mini loaf pan in the oven?

Yes, the mini loaf pan is designed to be used in the oven. It is made of durable materials that can withstand high temperatures.

3. How many mini loaves can I make with the pan?

The mini loaf pan can make up to 4 mini loaves at a time, depending on the size of your recipe. This is perfect for making small batches of treats for moms or for individual portions.

4. Is the mini loaf pan easy to clean?

Yes, the mini loaf pan is very easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily washed by hand with warm soapy water.

5. Can I use the mini loaf pan for savory recipes as well?

Absolutely! The mini loaf pan is not limited to just sweet recipes. You can use it to make mini meatloaves, individual quiches, and more. Get creative with your recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laura420