• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Quickstir Pitcher Recipe: Perfect for Refreshing Drinks!

In summary, the recipe for the Cran-Raspberry Fizz is to combine cranberry juice concentrate, lemon vodka, sparkling wine or champagne, and raspberry sorbet.
K_Jurich
I just had a host ask me about a recipe for the quickstir pitcher she said she was to a show many years ago and someone made a drink in the quick stir pitcher she said she thinks it was Sprite, Vodka or Rum maybe, and sherburt. n Any one know of this recipe, if so does anyone have it that I could share with her?

Cran-raspberry fizz?? I made it last night and you can add raspberry vodka to it and it does have raspberry sorbet in it. Very yummy, there was none left.
It is in the fall/winter 07 seasons best.

Was it the orange version of the raspberry summer sipper (name ?) from the Casual Cooking cookbook?

This sounds weird but the Cran-rasp fizz is really good with watermelon vodka in it as well (instead of raspberry)

Do you still add everything in the recipe, or do you minus something for the vodka? I'd love to try this! Also, how much vodka do you add??

Many of the PC beverages that can be made "adult" just add liquor, with no need to take something else out. The Cran-Raspberry fizz is really good with citrus vodka (or plain) in it. And the Mojitos ROCK!!

The Pampered Chef ®
Cran-Raspberry Fizz
Recipe

4 limes, divided
1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice concentrate
3 cups cold water
1 pint raspberry sorbet, softened
2 liters (8 cups) chilled ginger ale

Slice two of the limes using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with v-shaped blade; set aside. Pour cranberry juice concentrate and water into Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher.

Juice remaining limes into pitcher using Citrus Press. Scoop sorbet into pitcher using Ice Cream Dipper; plunge to combine. Add ginger ale and lime slices. Plunge gently until well mixed. Serve over ice.

Yield: 16 servings

Nutrients per serving: Light: Calories 130, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 34 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 15 mg, Fiber 1 g

Cook's Tip: If desired, 2 cups flavored vodka such as raspberry, cranberry, currant, citrus or lime can be added to this recipe.

To garnish rims of glasses, zest one lime using Microplane® Adjustable Grater. Combine lime zest and 1/2 cup sugar in Prep Bowl. Place a small amount of sugar mixture onto Simple Additions® Appetizer Plate. Rub rim of glass with lime wedge to moisten. Dip rim of glass into sugar mixture.

For a simple garnish, using Zester/Scorer, score a lemon and zest a lime; thinly slice using Ultimate Mandoline. Make a cut to the center of each lemon and lime slice using Petite Paring Knife. Garnish each glass with one lemon slice and one lime slice.

Variation: Lemon-Lime Fizz: Substitute frozen limeade concentrate for the cranberry juice concentrate, lemon-lime soda for the ginger ale and lemon sorbet for the raspberry sorbet.

I've made the strawberry lemonade a number of times for shows...people like it, and I've had a couple of hosts "spike" it...two of them added vodka, and one used champagne (never thought of that myself, but they seemed pretty happy with it!).

My AD shared a fantastic recipe a couple of years ago that's always a hit in the QSP:4 cups cranberry juice
1 cup lemon vodka
1 bottle (750 ml) sparkling wine or champagnePlunge gently to combine.That's it. It's delicious! And pretty from the cranberry juice. One of my cluster mates attended one of our AD's shows, and the guests there were really putting away that punch. They made 3 or 4 pitchers of it. Of course, there were 12-15 people there.

sklay723 said:
I've made the strawberry lemonade a number of times for shows...people like it, and I've had a couple of hosts "spike" it...two of them added vodka, and one used champagne (never thought of that myself, but they seemed pretty happy with it!).

Do you think I could subsitute bottled lemon juice? I having a booth for this lady and she wants me to bring a drink. If I have to make more, I think it'd be easier than trying to juice lemons.

What is the Quickstir Pitcher Recipe?

The Quickstir Pitcher Recipe is a recipe specifically designed to be made in the Pampered Chef Quickstir Pitcher. It is a versatile recipe that can be used for various drinks such as lemonade, iced tea, fruit-infused water, and more.

Do I need any special ingredients for the Quickstir Pitcher Recipe?

No, the Quickstir Pitcher Recipe can be made with simple ingredients that are commonly found in most households. This includes water, sugar, lemon juice, tea bags, and any desired fruits or herbs for flavoring.

Can I use the Quickstir Pitcher Recipe for hot drinks?

Yes, the Quickstir Pitcher Recipe can be used for both hot and cold drinks. Simply follow the recipe instructions and adjust the temperature of the water accordingly.

How long does it take to make the Quickstir Pitcher Recipe?

The Quickstir Pitcher Recipe takes approximately 5-10 minutes to prepare, depending on the type of drink being made. It is a quick and easy recipe that can be made in a matter of minutes.

Can I customize the Quickstir Pitcher Recipe to my liking?

Yes, the Quickstir Pitcher Recipe can be easily customized to suit your taste preferences. You can adjust the amount of sugar or lemon juice, add different fruits or herbs, or even use a different type of tea to create your desired drink.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeeDee616