• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Mexican Recipes for a July Bridal Shower - No Stove Needed!

In Summary, the Host and Bride would like a Mexican Recipe for the bridal shower. They also want a few extra recipes made ahead of time, including chicken enchiladas, guacamole, and taco rings.
PCSarahjm
I have a bridal shower coming up in July. The Host and Bride would like to have a Mexican Recipe for demo. Plus they would like a few extra recipes that will be made ahead of time. I will NOT have a stove or mirco, but can precook ahead of time. The ideas that I have came up with are...salsa using the salad choppers, Fiesta Salad Pizza, or a Southwest Chicken Salad. Is there any other recipes out there that you fellow cheffers love? Thanks

if you want authentic, you can look at translated recipes from la muestra on CC. i did this for a show where the host and many of the guests did not speak english.

Do you have a restaurant called Moe's near you? Moe's is known for their great burritos. You could make Moe's style burritos - bring precooked chicken and slice it with the knife, open a can of black beans with the can opener, strain it with the can strainer, chop tomatos with the food chopper, grate cheese, you get the idea.. you can warm the burrito shells ahead of time and then put them in something to keep them warm. I have one a glass 9 x 13 dish that has a lid and a carrier with a heated pad that goes in the microwave. You could put in a wet hand towel and then put the tortillas in foil to keep them warm and moist.

chicken enchilada ring
guacamole homemade tortilla chips
the enchilada soup is yummy from an old SB

What about the Strawberry Margarita Squares? I think they have to be refrigerated for a while, but this is something you could make ahead of time.

Of course, you could always make margaritas along with chips and salsa. With it being a shower, I would rather do a short/quick demo since it will be all about the bride!

I just saw there is another thread about Chicken Fajitas in the deep covered baker, you might want to check that one out.

[/COLI found a bunch on the recipe thread, I did a mexican party a few weeks ago and it was a hit.

I also did Tastefully Simple Mango Margaritas and Giddup Guacamole, demoing our avacado peeler and I sold 8 of them.OR]

Hope this helps :)

Attachments

• mini margarita pies.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 285
  • Modified Chicken Enchilada Ring Recipe.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 358
  • Taco Ring.doc
    24 KB · Views: 482
The Veggie Chicken Enchiladas are a hit at my shows and you can do them on the stone or the BDG! Those are not Una Muestra, they are SB.

Wow.. that taco ring sounds amazing!! I love the idea of serving the salsa in a pepper!!

Related to Delicious Mexican Recipes for a July Bridal Shower - No Stove Needed!

What are some popular Mexican dishes that can be easily made at home?

Some popular Mexican dishes that can be easily made at home include tacos, enchiladas, fajitas, quesadillas, and burritos. These dishes usually consist of simple ingredients such as tortillas, meat, vegetables, and spices, making them perfect for homemade meals.

Is it necessary to use authentic Mexican ingredients in these recipes?

While using authentic Mexican ingredients can enhance the flavor of the dish, it is not necessary. Many Mexican recipes can be adapted to use ingredients that are more easily accessible in your local grocery store.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan Mexican recipes available?

Yes, there are many vegetarian and vegan Mexican recipes available. Dishes like bean and vegetable tacos, vegetable enchiladas, and vegan fajitas are delicious and easy to make at home.

What are some healthy options for Mexican recipes?

Some healthy options for Mexican recipes include using lean proteins like chicken or fish, substituting flour tortillas with corn tortillas, and using fresh vegetables instead of canned. You can also add extra veggies to dishes like tacos and enchiladas to make them healthier.

Can I make Mexican recipes in advance for meal prep?

Yes, many Mexican recipes can be made in advance for meal prep. Dishes like casseroles, soups, and stews are perfect for this. You can also pre-cook the meat and chop vegetables ahead of time to make assembling the dish quicker and easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaivette
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
brendaivette
  • cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • wadesgirl