• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Iso Spinach Shells Recipe for Your Next Meal | PC Recipe

In summary, the Iso Spinach Shells Recipe requires 1 package of jumbo pasta shells, 1 pound of ground beef, 1 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 cup of frozen spinach, 1 jar of marinara sauce, 1 cup of ricotta cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, and 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese. The ground beef can be substituted for other protein options such as ground turkey, chicken, or plant-based alternatives. The pasta shells need to be cooked before filling them with the spinach and meat mixture. The recipe can also be prepared ahead of time and served with a side salad, garlic bread, or a glass of red wine.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I was talking to a host last night and she mentioned that she was looking for this recipe. She was pretty sure that it was a PC recipe, but she lost it. I'm not all that familiar with our past recipes. Can anyone help me?

Here is something I used for a show, it is an old PC recipe one of my hosts requested. It is delicious !!!

Attachments

• Spinach Diamond Puffs.doc
    20 KB · Views: 269
Thanks! I think she was looking for a pasta dish? She mentioned that she had made sauce.

I have this one; hope it helps! There's a zipped file under recipe tips with over 200 recipes in it. :)

Attachments

• Creamy Spinach Ravioli Recipe.doc
    22 KB · Views: 303
Hi there! I would be happy to help you and your host find the lost recipe. Can you provide any more details about the recipe, such as the name, ingredients, or what type of dish it is? That would help narrow down the search. In the meantime, I can also check with other consultants to see if they have any ideas. Let's get that recipe found!

Related to Delicious Iso Spinach Shells Recipe for Your Next Meal | PC Recipe

What ingredients do I need for the Iso Spinach Shells Recipe?

The ingredients needed for the Iso Spinach Shells Recipe are 1 package of jumbo pasta shells, 1 pound of ground beef, 1 onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 cup of frozen spinach, 1 jar of marinara sauce, 1 cup of ricotta cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, and 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.

Can I substitute the ground beef for a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the ground beef for ground turkey, chicken, or even plant-based meat alternatives. Just make sure to cook the protein fully before adding it to the recipe.

Do I need to cook the pasta shells before filling them?

Yes, you will need to cook the pasta shells according to the package instructions before filling them with the spinach and meat mixture. This will ensure that the shells are fully cooked and ready to be baked in the oven.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Iso Spinach Shells ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake them. Just make sure to cover the dish with foil and add an extra 10-15 minutes to the baking time.

What can I serve with the Iso Spinach Shells?

This dish can be served as a standalone main course, but you can also pair it with a side salad or garlic bread to make it a more well-rounded meal. It also pairs well with a glass of red wine for a delicious and comforting dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • emo812
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • MarciMac