• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Dressing Recipe: Try It Now!

In summary, the Delicious Dressing Recipe requires 1/4 cup of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon of honey, and 1 clove of minced garlic. It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans as it does not contain any animal products. While balsamic vinegar is recommended, you can use a different type of vinegar as a substitute. The dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week, and the amount of honey can be adjusted to taste.
DebPC
Staff member
Dressing Recipe in CatalogHas anyone here tried it? I'm not a big stuffing person but it looks really good.

Is it the regular stuffing? I don't have a catalog handy to look. I've made the Chorizo Cornbread Stuffing and THAT is awesome! For Thanksgiving last year, we had a traditional stuffing and that cornbread stuffing. I plan on doing the same thing this year. We're hosting Thanksgiving for the 2nd year in a row. I know I definitely wouldn't have done that pre-PC!!:)

Happy Chef said:
Has anyone here tried it? I'm not a big stuffing person but it looks really good.

I haven't made it but it's close to my signature recipe so I am sure it's really good!

They work!! I guess I'm surprised when a product actually does what it claims. I tried Maybelene Sky High Curls and would recommend it for length and curl.

Related to Delicious Dressing Recipe: Try It Now!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Delicious Dressing Recipe?

The Delicious Dressing Recipe requires 1/4 cup of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon of honey, and 1 clove of minced garlic.

2. Is this dressing suitable for vegetarians/vegans?

Yes, the Delicious Dressing Recipe is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans as it does not contain any animal products.

3. Can I use a different type of vinegar instead of balsamic vinegar?

While balsamic vinegar is recommended for the best flavor, you can use a different type of vinegar such as red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar as a substitute.

4. How long does the dressing last in the refrigerator?

The Delicious Dressing Recipe can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.

5. Can I adjust the amount of honey in the recipe?

Yes, you can adjust the amount of honey to your liking. You can add more for a sweeter dressing or omit it altogether for a less sweet option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Sjoneschef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies