• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Dips to Serve with Beer Bread

In summary, the best dip to serve with beer bread is a savory or tangy dip such as spinach and artichoke or garlic and herb. For an easy dip, try a beer cheese dip made with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and beer. For vegan or dairy-free options, consider roasted red pepper hummus or a dairy-free version of the beer cheese dip. If you have a sweet tooth, try a honey mustard or caramelized onion dip. And if you want to incorporate beer bread into the dip itself, try making a beer bread crouton and bacon dip.
carolcooks
Does anyone have a suggestion for a good dip that would go well with Beer Bread? Thanks in advance for any help!

something cheesy is delish. or cheese fondue!

I think I got these on here.

Attachments

• Cheesy Bacon Dip.doc
    20 KB · Views: 325
  • Dip Recipes.doc
    159.5 KB · Views: 489
Great dip file. Thanks

I cooked this for the first time at Thinksgiving. Everyone loved it. I thought my BIL was going not going to let anyone else have any of it.

chefjwr said:
Great dip file. Thanks
Your welcome. Thanks to whoever put it on here in the first place!;)

chefkristin said:
Your welcome. Thanks to whoever put it on here in the first place!;)

I have made that Cheesey Bacon Dip. It is WONDERFUL! I have done it with just swiss cheese too and love it that way too. I am a sucker for anything "cheesy."

Would spinach dip work? I love that, but I've never made the beer bread.

What is the best dip to serve with beer bread?

The best dip to serve with beer bread is often a savory or tangy dip, such as a spinach and artichoke dip or a garlic and herb dip. These pair well with the rich and slightly sweet flavor of beer bread.

Can you recommend a dip that is easy to make?

One easy dip to make that goes well with beer bread is a beer cheese dip. Simply mix together cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, and a splash of beer until smooth. Serve with warm beer bread for a delicious and simple dip.

Are there any vegan or dairy-free options for dips to serve with beer bread?

Yes, there are plenty of vegan and dairy-free dip options that go well with beer bread. Some options include a roasted red pepper hummus or a creamy avocado dip. You can also make a dairy-free version of the beer cheese dip mentioned earlier by using dairy-free cream cheese and vegan cheese.

Do you have any dip suggestions for those with a sweet tooth?

If you have a sweet tooth, try serving beer bread with a sweet dip like a honey mustard dip or a caramelized onion dip. These add a touch of sweetness to the bread and make for a unique and tasty combination.

Can I make a dip using beer bread as an ingredient?

Yes, you can incorporate beer bread into a dip recipe. One idea is to make a beer bread crouton and bacon dip. Simply chop up the beer bread into small cubes, toast them in the oven, and mix them with cooked and crumbled bacon, cream cheese, and your choice of seasonings. Bake until warm and serve with more beer bread for dipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
amybee
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies