• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Dip Recipe from All The Best: Cinnamon Tortilla & Fruit Pairing!

In summary, to make the Cinnamon Tortilla & Fruit Pairing dip, you will need cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, and a variety of fresh fruits. Simply mix together the ingredients and serve with sliced fruit for dipping. You can substitute the brown sugar with other types of sugar, and the dip will stay fresh for up to 3 days if stored properly. Additionally, this dip can be used with other snacks such as graham crackers or pretzels for a tasty treat.
northern_sunshine
I'm looking for the recipe for the dip that's on the cover of All The Best (I think it's served with cinnamon tortilla's and fruits). TIA!

I have it at home... when I get home if someone hasn't posted it, I'll send it to ya then.

Just found it in the files...

Look for "Death By Chocolate Show Recipes"... it is the cool & creamy fondue. Enjoy!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Cinnamon Tortilla & Fruit Pairing dip?

To make this dip, you will need 8 ounces of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, and a variety of fresh fruit such as apples, strawberries, and bananas.

2. How do I make the Cinnamon Tortilla & Fruit Pairing dip?

Start by mixing the cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon together in a bowl until well combined. Then, slice your desired fruits and arrange them on a platter. Serve the dip alongside the fruit for dipping.

3. Can I use a different type of sugar in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the brown sugar for granulated sugar or a sugar alternative if desired. Keep in mind that this may alter the taste and texture of the dip slightly.

4. How long will this dip stay fresh?

If stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator, this dip will stay fresh for up to 3 days. However, it is best to consume it within 1-2 days for optimal flavor and texture.

5. Can I use this dip for other types of snacks?

Absolutely! This dip is versatile and can be used for dipping other types of snacks such as graham crackers, pretzels, or even cookies. Get creative and have fun experimenting with different combinations!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • Christyinhi
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Christyinhi
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies