• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Dessert Sauce Tasting Ideas for Your Guests

In summary, guests could sample our new dessert sauces by pouring our other sauces over cream cheese and selling tons of them that way. Another idea is to put our new sauces in small bowls and cut up angel food cake to display. We also whipped cream topping and added sugar, vanilla and salt.
sandilou
Silver Member
I am looking for some ideas on how to let guests sample our new dessert sauces. Pouring our other sauces over cream cheese worked great for those and I sold tons of them that way. How about these new ones? What can we do?

TIA,
Sandi

sandilou said:
I am looking for some ideas on how to let guests sample our new dessert sauces. Pouring our other sauces over cream cheese worked great for those and I sold tons of them that way. How about these new ones? What can we do?

TIA,
Sandi

Pretzel sticks? Teddy grahams?

Pound Cake? Maybe cut up the pound cake into cubes with our Crinkle Cutter?

kam said:

yum! great idea.

bananas & apple slices would be good too. slice banana with the egg slicer and apples with apples wedger. even pineapple.

kam said:

doughmama said:
bananas & apple slices would be good too. slice banana with the egg slicer and apples with apples wedger. even pineapple.

Both of these are excellent ideas!

I use bananas and tooth picks but I purchased some small condiment cups at walmart (four for 99 cents) and just put a little in there that way I do not have that person that dumps my whole jar on their plate ;) I have been doing this with the Taste the Pampered Chef party which I just posted details under the chicken your way thread.

I use Vanilla Wafers - the box is good for two or three shows. Was using the Dots Trio for the sauces, but will switch to the petite squares to encourage tasting and not inhaling. But I jokingly say that anyways, so they realize they are not to pour the whole bottle on their plate - which I've had people do with our other sauces :(

Last night we put the sauces (small amount) into the small bamboo bowls then we cut up angel food cake (showing off serrated knife from forged cutlery) and spread it across the cracker tray. It looked pretty and everyone was amazed that the angel food didn't make a mess.

Related to Delicious Dessert Sauce Tasting Ideas for Your Guests

1. What types of dessert sauces does Pampered Chef offer for sampling?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of delicious dessert sauces for sampling, including our famous Chocolate Fudge Sauce, Cinnamon Caramel Sauce, Raspberry Chipotle Sauce, Salted Caramel Sauce, and White Chocolate Raspberry Sauce.

2. Are the dessert sauces gluten-free?

Yes, all of our dessert sauces are gluten-free, making them a perfect option for those with dietary restrictions.

3. How do I use the dessert sauces for sampling at a party?

Our dessert sauces are versatile and can be used in a variety of ways for sampling. You can drizzle them over ice cream, fruit, pound cake, or brownies, or use them as a dip for pretzels or cookies.

4. Can I purchase the dessert sauces in bulk for events or parties?

Yes, our dessert sauces are available for purchase in bulk for events and parties. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Are there any special storage instructions for the dessert sauces?

To ensure the best quality and flavor, we recommend storing our dessert sauces in the refrigerator after opening. They will last for up to 6 months in the fridge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennytodd
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • jnsr96
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • winklermom