• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Brunch Creations with Abundant Ingredients

In summary, at a brunch show, you would make the Ham & Cheese Omlett Roll, the Bountiful Brunch Pizza, and the Raspberry Drink. Each recipe uses different products, and all are impressive.
mary64
What would I make at a brunch shows that uses alot of products?

The Ham & Cheese Omlett RollIs not only impressive but rather simple. It is in the Main Dishes Cookbook I believe. I love it because it WOWS and aleways seems to sell products. Especially the Bar Pan. You use everything from the Bar Pan, parchement paper, batter bowls, whisks, prep bowls - I put the chopped up stuff in those even though it is not in the recipe - the Santoku for the green onion, Food Chopper, and I serve it on the White or Striped Rectangle Tray from the Simple Addtions pieces. On or off the stand with the Slice 'N Serve. That's roughly $225 in products.

Thanks for sharing John - that sounds great!!

I like the Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll too - it's the type of recipe that makes everyone "Ooh & Aah", but at the same time, think "So if I just had the Bar Pan, and some Parchment Paper, and a Chopper - I bet I could make this too!"

The other really great Brunch recipe that I do - which is a much requested recipe - is the Bountiful Brunch Pizza - shows alot of $ in tools - especially if you do the eggs on the stove using a piece of cookware, instead of doing the eggs in the microwave. I always try to do a recipe that shows both cookware and stoneware - and this one is perfect!

For a brunch last week I made the ham and spinach ring(can use chicken), fruit pizza, and a raspberry drink. The host had bought fruit and veggies and we put them in the rectangle chillzanne. Many products were used and I had the tool turn about on display with product in it as well.Amy

Related to Delicious Brunch Creations with Abundant Ingredients

1. What is the best way to use abundant ingredients to create a delicious brunch?

Our top tip is to get creative and use a variety of ingredients to add flavor and texture to your brunch dishes. Think beyond traditional breakfast items and incorporate fresh fruits, vegetables, and different types of proteins like smoked salmon or tofu. Don't be afraid to experiment and mix and match ingredients to find your perfect combination.

2. How can I make my brunch creations stand out for a special occasion?

Presentation is key when it comes to special occasions. Use fun and unique serving dishes, garnishes, and toppings to make your brunch creations visually appealing. You can also add a touch of elegance by using high-quality ingredients and incorporating a mix of sweet and savory dishes.

3. What are some easy but impressive brunch recipes I can make with abundant ingredients?

Some delicious and easy brunch recipes you can make with abundant ingredients include a breakfast casserole with eggs, vegetables, and cheese, a fruit and yogurt parfait with homemade granola, and avocado toast with various toppings. You can also make a colorful and flavorful frittata using leftover veggies and meats from the week.

4. How can I ensure my brunch creations are healthy and nutritious?

Using abundant ingredients like fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains is a great way to ensure your brunch creations are healthy and nutritious. You can also incorporate superfoods like chia seeds, kale, and quinoa for an extra boost of nutrients. Avoid using excessive amounts of added sugars and unhealthy fats in your recipes.

5. Can I make brunch creations ahead of time and reheat them later?

Yes, many brunch dishes can be made ahead of time and reheated for a quick and easy meal. Casseroles, quiches, and frittatas are all great options for make-ahead brunch dishes. You can also prep ingredients like chopped vegetables and cooked meats ahead of time to save time on the day of your brunch. Just be sure to properly store and reheat your dishes to maintain their flavor and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Debbie Anderberg
  • priseortega
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
priseortega
Replies