• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Beer Bread and Dip Pairing Ideas for Your Next Show

In summary, the host suggested Beer Bread with a Southwestern Dip or Chipotle Ranch, either of which would be great with the new sprinkles. The girls mentioned making a cheese ball with the flavors recommended for the cinn/caramel sprinkles, and serving with graham crackers, banana bread, vanilla wafers, and a spoon.
Chef Stacy Edwards
I am doing a show tonight. The host wants me to do Beer Bread, but I want to add a dip or something to go with it. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

The Southwestern Dip from the seasoning bottle is good with beer bread. So is the dill dip. 1 cup mayo, 1 cup sour cream, 2 TB seasoning (more if desired).

If you're looking for something a little more involved, the Hot Pizza Dip from All the Best is fantastic!

I agree with Ann. All of those are good!

Thank you, I had read a thread about the HPD. Just wasn't sure if that would work, thanks Anne your the best....

Make the cheesy salsa bread on the side of the box, it's awesome!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Then make the Southwestern Seasoning dip, or Chipotle Ranch if you don't have any Southwest seasoning.
If you make regular Beer Bread, I would definitely go with the Dill Dip, except I always press 1 garlic clove into mine, too. Yum-O! I Love, Love, LOVE Beer Bread and Dip! :) And so do all of my co-workers, so they get "pampered" often!

Ok--sorry to hijack a bit, but I just thought of our new sprinkles. Is there anyway to make a dip with those--or to add on top of a dip to use with a sweet bread? What drink would you use?

pamperedgirl3 said:
Ok--sorry to hijack a bit, but I just thought of our new sprinkles. Is there anyway to make a dip with those--or to add on top of a dip to use with a sweet bread? What drink would you use?
I was wondering the same thing. At one of my shows, the host made a sweet cheese ball & served w/graham cracker sticks. YUMMY!!

Continuing the hijack here for a minute...

Make the flavored cream cheese that's recommended for the cinn/caramel sprinkles. Form it into a ball, and roll in chopped nuts. That's all a cheese ball is, really. Serve with graham crackers, banana bread, vanilla wafers, a spoon LOL.

YUM!! that sounds like a great idea also. I will do both for a variety. Thanks girls...

Related to Delicious Beer Bread and Dip Pairing Ideas for Your Next Show

What is beer bread and dip pairing?

Beer bread and dip pairing is the act of combining different types of beer bread and dip to create a delicious and complementary flavor experience. It is a popular trend in entertaining and can elevate your next show or gathering.

What are some popular beer bread and dip combinations?

Some popular beer bread and dip combinations include cheddar beer bread with spinach and artichoke dip, honey wheat beer bread with honey mustard dip, and garlic and herb beer bread with ranch dip. These pairings offer a balance of flavors and textures that enhance each other.

Can I use non-alcoholic beer for beer bread?

Yes, you can absolutely use non-alcoholic beer for beer bread. It will still give the bread a similar flavor and texture as regular beer. However, keep in mind that the alcohol in beer helps activate the yeast in the bread, so you may need to add a little extra yeast if using non-alcoholic beer.

How should I serve beer bread and dip at a show?

For a show, it is best to serve the beer bread warm and the dip at room temperature. You can heat up the beer bread in the oven or microwave before the show starts. You can also offer a variety of bread and dip combinations for your guests to try and let them mix and match their own pairings.

Are there any gluten-free options for beer bread and dip?

Yes, there are gluten-free options for beer bread and dip. You can use a gluten-free beer and a gluten-free bread mix to make the beer bread. For the dip, you can use gluten-free ingredients and serve it with gluten-free crackers or vegetables for dipping. Your guests with gluten sensitivities will appreciate having options to enjoy at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • mjbroncobabe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • wadesgirl