• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Delicious $2 Fall Serving Ideas: Find Inspiration Beyond Power Cooking Recipes!

In summary, the author is looking for affordable dinner options, and recommends various recipes. One of the recipes is Casbah Chicken Couscous, which is a quick and easy dish that feeds a family of six for only $2 per serving.
annew
I'm interested in offering this for the fall........has anyone got any ideas other than the power cooking recipes?????

I'm going to stick w/the Skillet Lasgna as a back up for September but I'd like to try something else.

TIA :)

this is what I have so far!! --been calculating all meals-Looking for Affordable Dinner Options? Look no further…Your Pampered Chef is here to help!Asian Pork & Noodle Skillet LOVE THIS WITH SHRIMP and vegetable stock Making it vegetarian friendly!!
• This quick skillet dish is a great "go-to" recipe that will become a family favorite.
• Using Ramen noodles, which are a pantry staple for many people, this one-dish meal is around $2 per serving. That’s only $12 for a family of six!Creamy One-Pot Pasta
• This one-pot wonder combines slivered garlic and fresh vegetables for a light pasta dish and its big flavor for around $2 per serving.
• You can add sliced grilled chicken to the pasta and a salad — the total cost per serving is still under $4, bringing your meal to $24 for a family of six.Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad
• This unexpected spin on America’s favorite dish will delight even the pickiest eaters at the table. This fun salad will feed a family of six for around $2 per serving. You can even add a side of baked French fries, which would bring the cost to under $4
per person or $24 to feed a family of six.Incredible 30-minute Chicken
• During the summer months, are you looking for ways to keep the heat out of the kitchen? At a Pampered Chef Cooking Show, you’ll learn how the Incredible 30-Minute Chicken provides delicious results for about $8 for a family of four with no heat from the oven because it's cooked in the microwave.
• The recipe is maximized with several ways to serve it so you can add a new twist each time you make it for your family. Each variation is affordable and easy, not to mention delicious.10-minute Pork Tenderloin
• Do you ever struggle to find something for dinner that is affordable, quick and delicious? Learn an easy Barbecue Pork Tenderloin recipe that comes together in only 10 minutes!
•The recipe is maximized with three different ways to serve it so you can add a new twist each time you make it for your family. Each variation feeds a family of four
for around $7, making it a perfect "go-to" main course. You'll be less likely to eat out
with this super-fast recipe in your arsenal and dinner will never have to be
'the same old thing' with three distinct variations.Power Cooking Show
• Learn the secret to preparing three delicious meals at once. We’ll serve one at your Show and freeze the other two for meals you can finish later in less than 20 minutes.
• The recipes are super simple and traditional family favorites that cost around $2 per serving. In fact, you can buy everything you’ll need to freeze and finish the three meals for less than $35. And you know, when there’s something in the freezer ready to go, you're much less likely to eat out – which saves time and money!"

Morfia YOU ROCK I LOVE the wording!!!!

partial theft-

Casbah Chicken Couscous in the currect SB is very good and costs less than $5 to make the whole thing and serves six. I made it last month at my shows.

Michelle

morfia said:
partial theft-

I am impressed...with me it is either 100% theft or 90% theft!!!!

wdpmap said:
Casbah Chicken Couscous in the currect SB is very good and costs less than $5 to make the whole thing and serves six. I made it last month at my shows.

Michelle

I LOVE this recipe. You can buy pre-sliced Mango at Costco. You will end up with way more than you'll need for the recipe, but my kiddos like Mango smoothies. And one container of Couscous wil make about 3 or 4 of this recipe. So while it takes a little more green up front you can re-use the ingredients. This is such a yummy recipe!

I make it for my family and I made it for my Bunco group and they devoured it! However, unless you have a neat-nic for a 2 yo (not me) then don't serve them the couscous...that is unless you LIKE cleaning up little bitty pieces of pasta.:rolleyes:

This is good to know, it is a recipe I may not have tried otherwise.

Related to Delicious $2 Fall Serving Ideas: Find Inspiration Beyond Power Cooking Recipes!

1. What are some easy, budget-friendly fall serving ideas using Pampered Chef products?

Some delicious $2 fall serving ideas using Pampered Chef products include apple cider sangria made with the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, pumpkin spice dip served in the Small Serving Spreader, and mini apple pies made with the Mini Pie Pan.

2. Can you provide some inspiration for using Pampered Chef products in fall dishes?

A few ideas for fall dishes using Pampered Chef products include roasted butternut squash served in the Stoneware Rectangular Baker, maple glazed pork loin cooked in the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, and apple cinnamon oatmeal baked in the Deep Covered Baker.

3. Are there any low-calorie options for fall dishes using Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Some low-calorie options for fall dishes using Pampered Chef products include roasted Brussels sprouts made in the Air Fryer, cauliflower rice cooked in the Microwave Rice Cooker, and a lightened-up version of pumpkin bread baked in the Mini Loaf Pan.

4. Can these fall serving ideas be made ahead of time?

Yes, many of these fall serving ideas can be made ahead of time, allowing you to save time and stress on the day of your event. For example, the pumpkin spice dip and apple cider sangria can both be made the day before and stored in the fridge until ready to serve.

5. How can I find more fall serving ideas using Pampered Chef products?

You can find more fall serving ideas using Pampered Chef products on our website, where we regularly update our recipe section with new and seasonal dishes. You can also join our Facebook community, where customers and consultants share their favorite fall recipes and serving ideas using Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • pampered2007