• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delayed Orders Submitted on Aug. 15th - Anyone Else Seeing This?

In summary, if your order was submitted on August 15th and is experiencing a delay, it could be due to a high volume of orders, inventory issues, or supplier delays. The specific timeframe for the delay is uncertain, but rest assured, your order will still be fulfilled and delivered. If you wish to cancel your delayed order, please contact customer service to discuss your options. You can track the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once it has been shipped.
jrstephens
I have a show received in August 15 that is still shoing received but it says they are shipping orders received through August 16th.

Is anyone else seeing the same thing with orders submitted on August 15th?

I haven't gotten notice that the show is on hold. I may call HO later on but I hate to bother them if others are having the same thing.

All mine submitted last night are picking!I have 2 shows, 3 outlet orders and 1 supply order all picking!

i submitted mine august 14th & it shipped on august 15th - set to arrive on the 21st.

OK. I will call them when my boss goes to lunch then. I did not have any credit card payments, so, I can't think of any reason why it would be on hold. Unless I forgot to click "consultant as host" and I thought I made sure I did that.

I called. It was on hold b/c of the mini-bowl. P3 just said on backorder until 8/19 but the rep said that it was not allowed to be ordered. I told her they needed to update P3 to show that then b/c of what it was saying and that I knew it was saying the same thing for other consultants

Thankfully, it did not reduce the benefits just my commission.

I do not know why I did not get any notice that it was on hold.

This happened to me to, kinda. My show was just hanging there, indicating received, but not appearing on my IPT. When I finally called, it was on hold, but the rep couldn't find any reason for it. They released it, but it was all very wierd.

1. Why is my order delayed if I submitted it on August 15th?

There could be a few reasons for this delay. It could be due to a high volume of orders on that day, unexpected issues with inventory, or delays in shipping from our suppliers. Rest assured, we are working to get your order to you as soon as possible.

2. How long will the delay be for orders submitted on August 15th?

We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause. Unfortunately, we cannot provide a specific timeframe as it can vary depending on the reasons for the delay. However, we are doing everything we can to get your order to you as soon as possible.

3. Will I still receive my order even though it is delayed?

Yes, your order will still be fulfilled and delivered to you. We understand the importance of receiving your Pampered Chef products in a timely manner and are working diligently to make that happen.

4. Can I cancel my delayed order and place a new one?

We recommend reaching out to our customer service team to discuss your options. Depending on the status of your order, it may be possible to cancel and place a new one. However, please keep in mind that all of our products are handcrafted and may require additional time for production.

5. Is there any way to track the status of my delayed order?

Yes, you can track the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. If you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DeeDee616