• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delayed Materials and Kits: Starting April 1st?

In summary, starting April 1st, Pampered Chef will be implementing a new policy for delayed materials and kits. This policy will include changes to the ordering process, such as a new deadline and process for replacements. However, the shipping and delivery of delayed materials and kits will remain unchanged. The cost will also remain the same for consultants who qualify for the Delayed Materials and Kits Program. To ensure timely delivery, it is important to order before the new deadline and follow the new process for replacements. Order status can also be tracked through the consultant workstation.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
So can anyone tell me the logic in not having the new materials (agreements, come join us, YLYW, etc.) available to order until April 1 if the program starts April 1? It would seem they should be in our hands BEFORE the 1st. And the new consultant kits will have old info on until "after March 31".

I don't understand why they are so slow with this stuff. I thought they wanted us to be working.

One other thing: Does anyone know if we will get the new business guide and leadership handbook since both are changing so drastically? - or is the only way we can get them is to purchase them?

NOt sure Beth. It doesn't make much sense!

I have tons of Opportunity Brochures and Come Join Us Booklets that I'm just going to keep using. I can't see them changing that much. And I also dont' see the info having much of an impact on my recruiting. I think the new Career info is best suited for new consultant training.

1. What changes are being made to the delayed materials and kits policy starting April 1st?

Starting April 1st, Pampered Chef will be implementing a new policy for delayed materials and kits. This policy will affect the way delayed materials and kits are ordered, shipped, and received.

2. Will there be any changes to the ordering process for delayed materials and kits?

Yes, there will be changes to the ordering process for delayed materials and kits. These changes will include a new deadline for ordering delayed materials and kits, as well as a new process for requesting and receiving replacements.

3. How will this new policy affect the shipping and delivery of delayed materials and kits?

The new policy will not affect the shipping and delivery of delayed materials and kits. They will still be shipped separately from regular orders and may arrive at a different time. However, please note that the deadline for ordering delayed materials and kits will be earlier than before.

4. Will there be any changes to the cost of delayed materials and kits?

No, there will not be any changes to the cost of delayed materials and kits. They will still be free for consultants who qualify for the Delayed Materials and Kits Program.

5. How can I ensure that I receive my delayed materials and kit in a timely manner?

To ensure timely delivery of your delayed materials and kit, please make sure to order before the new deadline and follow the new process for requesting and receiving replacements if needed. You can also keep track of your order status through your consultant workstation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • Nanisu
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3