December promotion

Discussion in 'Recruiting Discussion' started by kcmckay, Dec 1, 2010.

1. kcmckay

kcmckay Gold Member

Hi all, I've got a possible recruit. She's a friend and been one of my best hosts. And I had approached the subject and she said no. But then she asked me about it so we are having an "interview" on Saturday. I'm good with what to talk about but I'm confused about December promotion. Can anyone clarify. For the recruit what does the extra 30 days really mean? I get that they get all the benefits if qualifying in 120 as get if doing in 90 but do they get more dollars?? Also for the recruiter incentive the extra bonus points go towards earning next years trip the one we earn in 2011 that will be in 2012? Or is it extra points for earning the 2011 trip for this year? TIA! :)

2. ShelbyMichalek

ShelbyMichalek

Yep, instead of 30 and 90 days I believe it's 60 and 120 with all the benefits transferring respectively through those extra days.
    The trip you can earn starting next year.(the 2011 earning, go on trip in 2012-hope that makes sense)

3. Sheila

Sheila Gold Member

Shelby's right if they qualify in Jan - 4000 points for the 2012 trip. If they hapen to qualify in Dec, then it's 2000 points for the 2011 Trip and 2000 points for the 2012 trip.

4. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Gold Member

Ooooh, I hadn't thought about them qualifying in Dec. and it being 2,000 points for the 2011 trip and 2,000 for the 2012 trip. I was just thinking 4,000 for the 2012 trip. Ah, so stressful depending on where you want your trip points to fall!

5. Sheila

Sheila Gold Member

:D

Now I just need 14 people to sign and qualify by New Year's Eve so I can bump up to the Hawaii trip ... LOL

6. esavvymom

esavvymom CS Leader Staff Member

Have you been hitting the "sauce" today? ;)

7. ShelbyMichalek

ShelbyMichalek

Ha!! I was going to say the same Bobbi! Sheila, if you get 14 recruits this month - I swear you can have all my PC$. LOL (Now don't make me regret saying that!!)

8. Sheila

Sheila Gold Member

I only have 12 personal recruits. Could have had 14, but I let 2 sign in my downline because they had talked to someone in my downline first, I didn't want to "steal" them. ;) So if I counted them, it would be 14 total. My 1st one was 14 months ago. So I'm pretty much an average of 1 per month. So I doubt that I could get 14 in 1 month. Especially being on this tiny military base! If I was somewhere with more exposure and somewhere that I could do booths ... maybe ... bwahaha! ... no, still don't think it would happen! ;)