• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Newsletter: Discover Ways to Enhance Your Email Marketing Strategy

I think you could export the contact list to Joy/iContact so you wouldn't need to re-enter all of them. I used to do my own newsletter using Outlook & would spend hours modifying a newsletter I found here or created myself. Then, I'd have to mail it in batches of 8 or less so that it didn't end up in Spam. My formatting ended up all wonky on my customers' end that I didn't want to do it that way anymore. Joy's always looks professional, comes through great & I don't have to mess with it! The only thing I do is log onto iContact, add my host info if I have it & tell it to send to my contact list
mrssyvo
Has anyone completed a December Newsletter yet. I am unable to use Tasty Tidbits, and th eothers, because the pictures do not show up on my E-mails- it is very frustrating, and I really wish I could find something that wouldl work.

I had that problem when I used outlook. When I switched to Mozilla Thunderbird, that issue was resolved. What do you use?

I use Tasty Tidbits through iContact and it works great!

I tried tasty tidbits, and it does not work- Any newsletters yet?

mrssyvo said:
Has anyone completed a December Newsletter yet. I am unable to use Tasty Tidbits, and th eothers, because the pictures do not show up on my E-mails- it is very frustrating, and I really wish I could find something that wouldl work.

I am having that problem with cox.net acct but it works with my Hotmail acct. did you try another email carrier?

I do not want to change carriers right now, while all of my cards, etc have my juno account printed, So- No one has a December Newsletter they have done themselves?

DebbieJ said:
I use Tasty Tidbits through iContact and it works great!

How does that work? And how much is your total cost?

Contact Joy to get your price. It's based on your number of contacts. Joy creates the newsletter & uploads it to your iContact account. Then you disperse it when you're ready. Best way to go! :)

Forgot to add - I love :love: the tracking feature. I love being able to see who has opened my newsletter & who hasn't. I can then contact those people that haven't & see if they still want to receive it or if they don't.

If I find out a way to make it work, would I need to re-enter all of the E-mail addresses of my contacts, or is there a way to transfer them?

mrssyvo said:
If I find out a way to make it work, would I need to re-enter all of the E-mail addresses of my contacts, or is there a way to transfer them?

I think you could export the contact list to Joy/iContact so you wouldn't need to re-enter all of them. I used to do my own newsletter using Outlook & would spend hours modifying a newsletter I found here or created myself. Then, I'd have to mail it in batches of 8 or less so that it didn't end up in Spam. My formatting ended up all wonky on my customers' end that I didn't want to do it that way anymore. Joy's always looks professional, comes through great & I don't have to mess with it! The only thing I do is log onto iContact, add my host info if I have it & tell it to send to my contact list. :D So wonderful!

crystalscookingnow said:
I think you could export the contact list to Joy/iContact so you wouldn't need to re-enter all of them. I used to do my own newsletter using Outlook & would spend hours modifying a newsletter I found here or created myself. Then, I'd have to mail it in batches of 8 or less so that it didn't end up in Spam. My formatting ended up all wonky on my customers' end that I didn't want to do it that way anymore. Joy's always looks professional, comes through great & I don't have to mess with it! The only thing I do is log onto iContact, add my host info if I have it & tell it to send to my contact list. :D So wonderful!

Do all emails go into spam if you send more than 8 at a time? I thought it was like 50 or less it is ok?

I had this problem last month. I cannot Upload my newsletter, it is too big. If you would like it please email me with "PC Newsletter" in the subject line.

Sorry, Rebecca

P.S. Is there anyway they can expand the upload to at least 4mb's? I can do it in docx but that isn't even an option anymore.

Related to December Newsletter: Discover Ways to Enhance Your Email Marketing Strategy

1. What is included in the December Newsletter?

The December Newsletter includes a variety of holiday-themed recipes, gift ideas, and special offers exclusive to Pampered Chef customers.

2. How can I access the December Newsletter?

The December Newsletter can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant's website, or you can sign up to receive it directly in your email inbox.

3. Are there any new products featured in the December Newsletter?

Yes, the December Newsletter often highlights new and limited edition products perfect for the holiday season. Be sure to check it out to see the latest additions to our catalog.

4. Can I share the December Newsletter with friends and family?

Absolutely! The December Newsletter is a great resource for anyone interested in cooking and entertaining during the holidays. You can easily share it through email or social media.

5. Is there a deadline for ordering items featured in the December Newsletter?

Yes, some of the special offers and limited edition products in the December Newsletter may have a deadline for ordering. Be sure to check the details included in the newsletter to ensure you don't miss out on any deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
KaryCam
  • mrssyvo