• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Bookings: How Many So Far?

In summary, Jenny has booked 3 cooking shows for December. She is looking for additional shows. She is also hoping to book a show in the United States before she leaves.
DebPC
Staff member
How many bookings for December so far?I'm at zip- I have to get moving!

Right now I'm @ 1....I've been pushing the 12 days of Christmas too & no response.
On the other hand I'm doing a huge fundraiser for my son's school....
need to get moving too!

I have three actual Cooking Shows and three booths/open houses. I'm happy with that. I've been raffling off free Cooking Shows at the last few booths I've done and that's where the bulk of my December bookings are coming from. I'm happy with that! NOW I need to get working on January because I have nothing so far and that was my downfall last January--not focusing on it until it was too late. I may do a sale to kick off the new year. Like an After-the-Holidays sale or something and start right after Christmas so I can get the show submitted by January 9th so I can get that one show in.:)

I have one and a booth. I'm looking for about 8 more plus Catalog shows.

I only had 3. So I have to get going. I'm hoping that the 3 shows this week will give me something in December. I want to have at least 7 for December.
I have a fundraiser that won't actually go in until the first week in Dec. So the problem I will run into with booking Dec is having time to sort the fundraiser too.

Two so far, but I want a lot more!

I only have one school fair so far, but I still have 6 shows this month.

I have two and would LOVE a slew more!!!

I have 3 or 4 (one host is thinking of moving to January - :grumpy:).

The 3 definites are Dec 1, 2, 3 - that has never happened before!

I have just one. I had another, but signed the gal who the show was booked off of...so passed it to her.

We fly back to the States on the 8th, so I'm trying to drum up a December show there....but my mind just isn't wrapping around having to start over in a new place (too consumed with trying to get my team here in a good spot while also packing up).

And we may move again at the end of January. December and January are going to be total Hail Marys for me. :pray::pray::pray:

leggy

Just booked my 4th December show last night.

I'll also be doing a show while on vacation in FL at the end of the month, but that just might be my one January show. :)

I have 2 cooking shows, 1 fair, and 1 catalog show....hoping for 4 more cooking and 1 more catalog. Have done it the last two years so know that it really still about me getting on the phone.

I just booked my 3rd cooking show at a fair I did today~really plan to be on the phone all day tomorrow to promote the 12 days of Christmas!

So I bought a wreath from a woman at my cluster meeting, then ran into my cousin who has two sons in scouts. I've bought from them for a number of years so purchached a swag from them. The swag was delivered on Saturday and looks great on my front door. Where do I put the wreath that was delivered tonight?

Be creative, the back door or garage door won't work. They aren't cheap, but is there someplace to donate one?

--Jenny L

YOu already got yours:cry: Mine aren't due to be delivered till next week I think... :( I ordered the swag and a wreath also:)

I am going to put one in the house either on the inside of the door or on the wall above the couch....

Or maybe i'll hang it from the top front of the carport.

My neighbors are muslims and don't celebrate Christmas. I wondered if it would be tacky to put it on the side of my shed. It's in my yard where I walk past it everyday, but it does face their yard and I don't want to offend.

--Jenny L

Related to December Bookings: How Many So Far?

1. How many December bookings do I need to reach my sales goal?

The number of December bookings needed to reach your sales goal will depend on your individual sales goal and average order amount. It is best to consult with your team leader or use the Pampered Chef Sales Goal Calculator to determine the exact number.

2. How can I increase my December bookings?

One way to increase your December bookings is to offer special holiday-themed incentives or promotions. You can also reach out to past customers and offer them exclusive deals or host a virtual cooking show to attract new customers. Additionally, utilizing social media and email marketing can help promote your business and increase bookings.

3. I am concerned about low December bookings. What can I do?

If you are worried about your current number of December bookings, try reaching out to your past customers and offering them a special deal or hosting a virtual event to attract new customers. You can also collaborate with other Pampered Chef consultants to host a joint event or offer a referral program to increase bookings.

4. What are some popular December themes for cooking shows?

Some popular December themes for cooking shows include holiday baking, festive appetizers and cocktails, and quick and easy weeknight meals for busy holiday schedules. You can also tailor your cooking show to fit a specific holiday or event, such as a Christmas cookie exchange or a New Year's Eve party.

5. How can I keep track of my December bookings?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools to help you keep track of your December bookings. You can use the Sales Goal Calculator to track your progress towards your sales goal, and the Consultant's Corner website to view your bookings and sales reports. Additionally, you can create a spreadsheet or use a planner to keep track of upcoming events and bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • footballchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
imported_lkprescott
Replies