• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Debating a 'Pile On' Show: Success Stories Wanted

In summary, a "Pile On" Show is a type of cooking demonstration where multiple Pampered Chef consultants work together to showcase products and recipes. Consultants can participate by reaching out to their team or expressing interest during team meetings. Strategies for a successful show include having a variety of products on display, engaging with the audience, and promoting the event. Challenges may include coordinating schedules and maintaining a balance between showcasing products and keeping the event fun. There have been many success stories from previous shows, with increased sales and bookings reported, as well as stronger team and guest relationships.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a Feb. 27 show and am debating doing a "pile on" to show all the cookware and items she can get for 60 percent off, 50 percent off and free.

My hesitation is a) that's a LOT of stuff to haul in and b) those booking will not be able to get the same specials.

Has anybody done this with success?

I would do the booking slide instead WAY less to carry and its got WOW factor :)

If you really want to do a pile on on the 27th - DON'T Use the February Special anyway! Unless you want one "quickie" show on the 28th?? Use the March products instead. Do something like this, "And if Jeri books from Cathy, this is what she can get!" Do the pile on and then Hand one of the products to the current host and say and this is what we do for the host, Cathy, that Jeri booked from! She gets one of these at that special 60% off price too!"
Much less to carry and if you show them what they CAN get in the future, you may get bookings. But I too think the booking slide would be enough.

I don't have a booking slide ... and frankly, am not sure my printer or I are up to the challenge of making one!

John ... my thoughts exactly, thanks for helping me with the visual.

I tried handing out the "booking coupons" and it only seemed to confuse people. The host asked if she had to give them back ...

You can upload the bookings slide file to Office Depot's website and pay to have them print, laminate and ship it to you. I think it cost me $11.

Related to Debating a 'Pile On' Show: Success Stories Wanted

What is a "Pile On" Show?

A "Pile On" Show is a type of cooking demonstration where multiple Pampered Chef consultants work together to showcase a variety of products and recipes. The goal is to provide a fun and interactive experience for guests while highlighting the versatility of Pampered Chef products.

How do I become a part of a "Pile On" Show?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can reach out to your team or upline leader to see if there are any upcoming "Pile On" Shows in your area. You can also express your interest in participating in a "Pile On" Show during team meetings or on the company's consultant forum. If you are not a consultant, but are interested in hosting a "Pile On" Show, you can contact a local consultant to see if they offer this type of event.

What are some successful strategies for a "Pile On" Show?

Some successful strategies for a "Pile On" Show include having a variety of products on display, engaging with the audience through games or interactive activities, and working together as a team to showcase different recipes. It is also important to have a clear and organized flow for the show, as well as promoting the event through social media and word of mouth.

What are some potential challenges of a "Pile On" Show?

One potential challenge of a "Pile On" Show is coordinating schedules and logistics with multiple consultants. It is also important to ensure that all products and ingredients are prepared and ready to use during the show. Another challenge may be maintaining a balance between showcasing products and recipes, while also keeping the event fun and engaging for guests.

Are there any success stories from previous "Pile On" Shows?

Yes, there have been many success stories from "Pile On" Shows, with consultants and hosts reporting increased sales and bookings. Some consultants have also shared that the team aspect of the event has helped to build stronger relationships within their team and with their guests. Ultimately, the success of a "Pile On" Show will depend on the planning, execution, and teamwork of the participating consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • clshirk