• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dear Executive Directors,*I Am Writing to You to Let You Know That

In summary, Amy Neal, former PC Executive Director, is now my Sales Manager. I just got an email yesterday. I agree... Love Tracy! Darn I'm sad to see her go!
MORFIA
Gold Member
Dear Executive Directors,
I am writing to you to let you know that your Sales Manager, Tracy Williams, has left The Pampered Chef. *I know that you join me in wishing her the best.
With her departure, we will begin the process of selecting and training a new Sales Manager. *Until then, I am very pleased to announce that Sales Manager, Karin Logston, will be supporting you and your teams. *Karin has enthusiastically supported the Sales Force for the past*7 years and is one of Pampered Chef’s best.

OMG I love Tracy! I also heard on our director's call today that Angela Orrico was no longer with PC. where's everyone going?! Susie Lite is our HO Sales Mgr for the time being.

Wow!!
Well, if it's any comfort, Karin is terrific! She was our Sales Manager for ages!

Wait a second! Tracy Williams took over for Karin when Karin was moved to a different group -- so now who is my SM???

Nevermind - I re-read it -- so now we have Karin again. Whew!!

Wow! I loved working with Tracy.

Oh no! That sucks! There is something weird going on in the Sales Mgr dept.Amy Neal, former PC Executive Director, is now my Sales Manager. I just got an email yesterday.

I agree... Love Tracy! Darn I'm sad to see her go!

DebbieJ said:
Oh no! That sucks! There is something weird going on in the Sales Mgr dept.

Amy Neal, former PC Executive Director, is now my Sales Manager. I just got an email yesterday.

You will love Amy. She was in my SED's downline. I never met her, but I've heard nothing but GREAT things about her.

Amy Neal is an amazing trainer. I attended one of the workshops she taught at NC two years ago. She was great. I also had the privilege of attending a Directors' weekend retreat at Amy's Director's home. There were only five us there including Amy. She provided awesome training.

This is great for you Deb!

When I started PC, Suzie Lite was a consultant and then moved to HO.

wow--I KNOW THEY PAY WELL-but it's too cold--there--for me--
job--security--hmmmm

WOW!!! I love Tracy and will be sad to see her go!

ChefLisa said:
Amy Neal is an amazing trainer. I attended one of the workshops she taught at NC two years ago. She was great. I also had the privilege of attending a Directors' weekend retreat at Amy's Director's home. There were only five us there including Amy. She provided awesome training.

This is great for you Deb!

I know--I am so excited. I have admired her from afar since she spoke on stage in Dallas. I can't wait. There is a conf call with her tomorrow, but I will be out for the day meeting DH at his office for lunch. :(

I have a call with her today at 11, I am excited for my first "Director" call. I let you know how it goes :)

WOW! I wonder what's going on? Why all the changes? I know they were already short a sales manager last spring - Jan Gilbert told us then they were looking for someone.

I have no clue who my sales manager is. It used to be Tracy but that changed some time ago. No one has passed down who we have now. I guess it's need to know.

I don't think there are any more changes going on than other corporate headquarters... I just learned in a class that the average person changes jobs every 2 years. It's different for people at HO... they aren't out in the field like we are and sometimes people just need change. It's not like with consultants... most of us think we will do this until the end of time (I know I do!) and we just can't understand when someone doesn't share the same view. I don't think there is any big shake-up happening... it's just a timing thing. And we don't know if they've moved to another DS company or are doing something entirely different. Plus, look at all of the success that PC has over every other DS company! I can't believe our sales managers aren't being lured away daily to go to other companies so they can have similar successes.Now if it were Joan or Marla leaving, I'd start to sweat!

Actually--They do get scouted!! But it is a lot at once---I personally think there were cuts---just my guess-

Interesting thought Morfia. There does seem be some "significant corporate decisions" being made right now. NC will be interesting.

I'm sure glad I have this site! My exec never passes down execuflashes. She feels that we get the info we need soon enough.

I wanna know NOW!

me too---It is disturbing--

morfia said:
I personally think there were cuts

Maybe they're doing that so they don't have to raise our shipping costs? :angel:

or---MAYBE we will get a RAISE--THIS JUST IN---Amy Neal is working from HOME---hmmmmm

I wouldn't mind a raise! :D

WOw!! Thanks Morfia for posting this. I didn't get it either....... :(

morfia said:
or---MAYBE we will get a RAISE--

THIS JUST IN---Amy Neal is working from HOME---

hmmmmm

Oh wow! I missed the call with her this morning, so I didn't get the info. I'm hoping it was recorded.

It was, she's a doll :)

check/nancyjo for playback

Havent been here for a little while. Sad news, she was awesome! Feels like when we lost Grace in the Hispanic Market. :(

Colleen you have a new picture, I love it!!

bethcooks4u said:
I'm sure glad I have this site! My exec never passes down execuflashes. She feels that we get the info we need soon enough.

I wanna know NOW!

We get some that pertain to us so I am assuming that this one doesn't...who knows!!!

This is a little OT, but does anyone know what Sue Rauch is up to these days? I know she folded her own business to take a position with Big Yellow Box and her ideas were supposedly the death of the company. Personally, I thought their lack of variety and high prices would make them not grow but I have a friend that was a "founder of the company" aka...one of their first consultants and Sue is who they blame.

Very interesting! I was lucky enough to get Sue a few times at National Conference in my workshops when she was still with PC- loved her. Plus my ED hired her a couple of times when she had her company. I always thought she was great! It's been quite awhile.

Happy Chef said:
Very interesting! I was lucky enough to get Sue a few times at National Conference in my workshops when she was still with PC- loved her. Plus my ED hired her a couple of times when she had her company. I always thought she was great! It's been quite awhile.

I was fortunate enough to get some of her material before she closed her business. I hope she sets up shop again!

Related to Dear Executive Directors,*I Am Writing to You to Let You Know That

1. Who is the Sales Manager that has left The Pampered Chef?

The Sales Manager who has left The Pampered Chef is Tracy Williams.

2. What message are you trying to convey with this letter?

The message of this letter is to inform the Executive Directors that Tracy Williams has left and to announce the support of a new Sales Manager, Karin Logston, and to express well wishes for Tracy's future endeavors.

3. How long has Karin Logston been supporting the Sales Force?

Karin Logston has been supporting the Sales Force for the past 7 years.

4. Who will be supporting the Executive Directors and their teams in the interim?

In the interim, Karin Logston will be supporting the Executive Directors and their teams.

5. How does the company feel about Karin Logston's support for the Sales Force?

The company is very pleased with Karin Logston's support for the Sales Force and considers her one of the best at The Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef