• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deadline for June Orders: July 5th Cutoff! Get Your June Shows in Now!

In summary, the deadline for placing June orders is June 30th at 11:59 PM CST. Unfortunately, orders cannot be placed after the deadline and will be moved to the next month's order cycle. Changes or cancellations to orders cannot be made after the deadline, so it is recommended to contact customer service as soon as possible. Special promotions and discounts may be available throughout the year, and signing up for the email newsletter is recommended to stay updated.
cookingmommy
I need some help. Our cutoff for getting orders in is the 5th of July for June shows, correct?

My aunt just had her show (my biggest so far $1086 in commissionable sales) and she is hoping to make the next line maybe even $1200 by having her sister-in-laws order at a picnic on Sunday. If I send the show in on Monday(July 1st) then it will still count for June, right?

Thanks everyone!!!!

To be paid for it on July 8, it has to be submitted by June 30.
To count toward the June sell-a-thon, July 5.
For June specials, July 31.

Make sure you have the show date set for June so all of those who wanted the special will get it.

You can submit up to July 5th at midnight CT to get credit for the consultant incentives.

You can submit up to July 31st for them to still get June specials (with a June dated show) but will not have it count towards your June Sell-a-thon.

To earn the new products, Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser
Shows and Wedding Showers must be held June 1-30, and submitted no later
than midnight CT on July 5.

...and ditto Ann. :)

July 31st for host/guest specials? For a June show? Wow...is that how it works every month...you have until the end of the following month as long as you date the show accordingly? Interesting.

Yes, but not always good to do that. Always watch the flyers for consultant incentives and see what the deadlines are because they change. But yes, if you have a really delinquent catalog show host or problems closing you have that time.

That's fine. I am going to submit the show on Sunday so (fingers crossed) hopefully everything will be fine. Thanks for the help.

Related to Deadline for June Orders: July 5th Cutoff! Get Your June Shows in Now!

What is the deadline for placing June orders?

The deadline for placing June orders is June 30th at 11:59 PM CST.

Can I still place an order after the deadline?

Unfortunately, we are unable to process orders after the deadline has passed. We recommend placing your order before the deadline to ensure timely delivery.

What happens if I miss the deadline for June orders?

If you miss the deadline, your order will automatically be moved to the next month's order cycle. You will receive an email confirmation with the updated delivery date.

Can I change or cancel my order after the deadline?

Once the deadline has passed, we are unable to make changes or cancel orders. If you need to make changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.

Will there be any special promotions or discounts for June orders?

We often have special promotions and discounts throughout the year. We recommend signing up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
vangogirl
Replies
Views
Wildfire