• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Day 2- Spoilers Info Only No Discussion

In summary, the New Consultant Kit offers more products, a shorter business guide, and an easier learning process.
cajunchelle
Gold Member
Post Day 2 Spoilers here!

TRIPS:Level 1 - 300 conference cash or 250 gift cert (like last year)
Level 2 - 5 day-4 night cruise in Carribbean, stop at Nassau (I think) and on Royal Carribean's private island
Level 3 - your choice: Washington D.C. or London, England!I can't wait to hear more details about these!

Last edited:
This is from Roxanne Guest:

I just heard from my Director...
Level 2 Trip is Carribean Cruise to Private Island and Nassau Area?? She was on her cell and I wasn't getting good reception!
Level 3 is a trip for 4 to Washington DC or a trip for 2 to London!!

Recruiting
More sad news! Looks like the kit is $155, not $150. There won't be superstarter products to earn each month but new consultants earn PC Dollars for products, supplies, etc. instead. Lots of changes but not a lot of specific details yet.

That is all I know right now because she had to run off to her class!

THANKS ROXANNE!!:D

More specifics on teh SS kit...it will have $400+ in products, it will have pre-assembled host kits, it will have the Ult Mand, the Microplane, the Silicone Basting Brush, mini muffin pan. one forged knife, lg bar pan, 8" skillet, something from the SA line and a tote that is similar to the STG stuff.

dannyzmom said:
More specifics on teh SS kit...it will have $400+ in products, it will have pre-assembled host kits, it will have the Ult Mand, the Microplane, the Silicone Basting Brush, mini muffin pan. one forged knife, lg bar pan, 8" skillet, something from the SA line and a tote that is similar to the STG stuff.

WOW!!!!!

I need to buy a whole new kit!! :D

CuriseI have been on that royal caribbean curise a few years ago . The island goes from Florida to Nassau the to their island called coco cay . Alot of Ships own there own Island , Nothing to do but swim, do excursions and Drink Island Drinks and it's the best
so Level 2 is the only thing on my mind !!!!
Doreen Zaino
[email protected]:eek:

I wonder if you can get that whole new kit with your 200th show. Of course, I am working on show 23, but I bet by the time I get to 200, the kit will be even better!

ChefTS said:
TRIPS:

Level 1 - 300 conference cash or 250 gift cert (like last year)
Level 2 - 5 day-4 night cruise in Carribbean, stop at Nassau (I think) and on Royal Carribean's private island
Level 3 - your choice: Washington D.C. or London, England!

I can't wait to hear more details about these!

Level 4: Anyone can earn Level 4 this year. It adds extra days to either the Washington D.C. trip or the London trip.

Revamped New Consultant Kit Offers More!

We know that new Consultants who get their businesses off to a strong start are more likely to keep working toward consistent success. That's why, effective Jan. 22, new Consultants can take advantage of the New Consultant Kit.

Here's just a taste of what the New Consultant Kit has to offer new Consultants:
Less is more! We've taken the best of Recipe for Success and the Welcome Book and brought them together into a shortened, more simplified business guide that offers everything new Consultants need to know, without overwhelming them.
The hottest products! The kit contains products from every major catalog category to help Consultants demonstrate what customers most want to see.
Convenient information. Our new Online Training Center and new training materials make learning about the business easy and hassle-free.
Unlimited rewards! There's no limit to what Consultants can earn in their first 90 days when they book, sell and recruit. There are even 30-day bonuses to encourage early success!
Watch your mailbox for a special packet with detailed information and the materials you'll need to recruit. You can recruit with confidence knowing that your new Consultants have a program in place to help them start strong and stay strong, now more than ever!

Plus, to give you yet another reason to recruit in the new year, we have an exciting January-February Recruiting Promotion for you! Find out how you can earn unlimited Pampered Chef® dollars!
http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/rp_07jan_feb.pdf

dannyzmom said:
Help! I posted this on another New Post section. I have a girl wishing to start with March as 1st date. Would you suggest me clueing her in on the differences between now and later start date? Since many of you know the new differences what should I tell her? I am always game for more free PC dollars but I want to give her the best deal.

Chris IMO I would just tell her the differences and let her decide. I would have LOVED to get all that in my kit but I'm not sure how the PC dollars weigh up against the Super Starter kits.

Here is the info from Ann-
The new super starter kit includes the UM and lots of new products ($155)
comes with premade hostess packets
The new super starter program has "pick your own products" with $100 in PC dollars earned instead of product packages
All agreements submitted 1/22 and beyond qualify

Enhanced bridal registry includes a list of kitchen essentials for brides to choose items to add with a single click

Incentive Trip- Points did go up, but Ann couldn't remember by how much
Level 1-$250 GC or $300 conference cash
Level 2- Carribbean cruise
Level 3- trip for 4 to DC or trip for 2 to London
Level 4- open to consultants of any level additional day(s) to level 3 trip

gilliandanielle said:
The new super starter program has "pick your own products" with $100 in PC dollars earned instead of product packages
Enhanced bridal registry includes a list of kitchen essentials for brides to choose items to add with a single click

I highlighted in red....does this mean that they have their choice or that effective that date the new price becomes effective? Also, for agreements submitted before then are they on the existing progroam or does it change to the new one?

Do the incentive points go up every year? I just joined in 05 & the first level was 18,000. This year it was 20,000. Sounds like next year is higher.

Sorry Linda- I didn't mean to word it that way!!

NO CHOICE! Agreements up to 1/21 will be the current SS program, 1/22 and beyond will have the new SS program...

gilliandanielle said:
Sorry Linda- I didn't mean to word it that way!!

NO CHOICE! Agreements up to 1/21 will be the current SS program, 1/22 and beyond will have the new SS program...
okie dokie, thanks. I can't wait to talk to my director and find out more! Gotta go for a while....DH is painting DS room and supervision is needed!

Well it's hard for the people that just started...feel like I need to have the things that are in the new kit....Arg!!!

gilliandanielle said:

Thanks! I like the idea of them picking their ownproducts for their kit. I am still getting familiar with this "chatting" on this website, I have never done this before. I did not see everything about the kit changes and costs as did I guess everyone else. I wanted to make sure I gave her all the info.

C. Schapker said:
Thanks! I like the idea of them picking their ownproducts for their kit. I am still getting familiar with this "chatting" on this website, I have never done this before. I did not see everything about the kit changes and costs as did I guess everyone else. I wanted to make sure I gave her all the info.

Just to clarify...it is talking about picking your SS Bonuses that you can earn during the first three months to build up products....NOT the Superstarter Kit they get to pick their products. If I am understanding right that it what you are talking about.

Sorry to discuss on the info thread but I wanted to clear this up!

please No Discussion In This Thread It Is For New Info Only

Trip Information is now up on Consultants Corner! Trips pts have increased!

Related to Day 2- Spoilers Info Only No Discussion

1. What is "Day 2- Spoilers Info Only No Discussion"?

"Day 2- Spoilers Info Only No Discussion" is a rule set by Pampered Chef for our online community where members can share information and updates about new products without discussing or giving opinions on them.

2. Why is this rule in place?

This rule is in place to respect and protect the privacy of our customers who may not want to know about new products before they are officially released. It also allows everyone to have an equal chance to experience the products without any biased opinions.

3. Can I still share my thoughts on the products?

Yes, you can share your thoughts and opinions on the products, but it must be done in a separate thread or post that is specifically designated for discussions and reviews.

4. How can I find out about new products if I can't discuss them in this group?

Pampered Chef will officially announce and release information about new products on our website, social media platforms, and through our consultant community. You can also subscribe to our newsletter for updates.

5. What happens if I break this rule?

If you break this rule, your post or comment will be removed and you may receive a warning or be temporarily banned from the group. Repeated offenses may result in permanent removal from the group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cajunchelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Poll