• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Cute Advertising Layout on Facebook | Yard Sale Group Inspiration

In summary, this girl is obnoxious about advertising her business on a Facebook group that's for yard sale type postings, but I have to give her credit for a cute layout. Not sure if she did it or copied it from her company somewhere, but she's making some money doing it.
Sheila
Gold Member
This girl is obnoxious about advertising her business on a Facebook group that's for yard sale type postings ... but I have to give her credit for a cute layout. Not sure if she did it or copied it from her company somewhere ...

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/534696_10151076529578933_1174031287_n.jpg

I'd never heard of the company, so I clicked on her web link ...
HI..thanks so much for stopping by! Host a Vault Denim Designer Jean Party and get 10% of your party total to shop with!! I'll bring 120+ pairs of jeans (sizes 0-24) for you and your friends to try on and BUY...no ordering!! There are jeans with fun, funky embellishments and stitching as well as Premium labels you'd find at stores such as Nordstrom's, Sacs, Buckle, Neiman Marcus....for up to 50% off!!! Do not want to host a show, I do mobile trunk shows as well! Not located in my area but want to host a party, let me know and I can get in contact with a consultant in your area and get you your jeans for FREE!! Interested in making some extra MONEY?! There are teams building ALL OVER THE COUNTRY!! Most areas it is a ground floor opportunity!! Such as my area, the Tampa Bay Area. Don't wait! Have the freedom to make your own schedule!! The good part is you do not have to be in the same state as your sponsor. You can check out inventory all over the United States!! Going on vacation to visit family, have a party while you are there and make some money! Visit me on Facebook @ ... or email me @ ...
OMG! She lugs 120+ pairs of jeans to every show? I bet that's HEAVY! And she's not even in the Dallas area. What the heck is she doing bombarding our board for??? Ugh!!!

Sheila said:
I'd never heard of the company, so I clicked on her web link ...

OMG! She lugs 120+ pairs of jeans to every show? I bet that's HEAVY! And she's not even in the Dallas area. What the heck is she doing bombarding our board for??? Ugh!!!

recruiting...

Can you imagine the investment you have to make to get started??? And then to have 120 pairs of jeans IN STOCK at all times!

Yes- the investment must be huge- plus denim is heavy! I'll take kitchen tools anyday!

She says she's recruiting, but she's had some sales inquiry too.I'm so happy with Pampered Chef. I can't imagine trying to push designer jeans in this economy. LOL

Related to Cute Advertising Layout on Facebook | Yard Sale Group Inspiration

What is "Cute Advertising"?

"Cute Advertising" is a marketing strategy that utilizes cute and adorable images, characters, or themes to attract and engage consumers. It aims to evoke positive emotions and create a memorable brand image.

Why is "Cute Advertising" effective?

Cute advertising is effective because it appeals to people's emotions, specifically the feeling of happiness and joy. It also helps to humanize a brand and make it more relatable to consumers.

What types of businesses use "Cute Advertising"?

Many different types of businesses use "Cute Advertising" as a marketing strategy. Some common examples include children's products, food and beverage brands, pet products, and fashion brands.

What are the benefits of using "Cute Advertising"?

"Cute Advertising" can help to increase brand recognition and recall, attract new customers, and create a positive association with a brand. It can also help to differentiate a brand from its competitors and create a fun and engaging brand image.

Are there any downsides to using "Cute Advertising"?

While "Cute Advertising" can be effective, it may not resonate with all audiences. Some may find it too childish or gimmicky, and it may not be suitable for all types of products or services. It is important for businesses to consider their target audience and brand image before implementing "Cute Advertising" as a marketing strategy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila