• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer's Teenager Washed the Lid!

In summary, the conversation discusses a collapsible bowl that shrunk in the dishwasher. The customer wonders if it is still under warranty, but is informed that it is a guarantee and washing it in the dishwasher voided the guarantee. A new lid can be purchased for $6 on the replacements part form. The company has a 30-day return policy for damaged products and a 1-year satisfaction guarantee. The consultant suggests checking the care instructions and contacting customer service for further assistance.
TheChaoticCook
To her collapsable bowl in the dishwasher! It shrunk :( Is it still under warranty? The bowl is only 1 mo. old.

It's a guarantee, not a warranty. Well, the lid isn't dishwasher safe, so washing it in the dishwasher just voided the guarantee.

A new lid is $6 on the replacements part form, and she won't have to pay shipping. It's item #279M.

• If a product arrived damaged or does not perform according to Use and Care instructions, please contact the Solution Center within 30 days from the ship date of the Show.

• If you are not completely satisfied with a nonconsumable product within one year from the date of purchase, contact our Solution Center. Upon return of product with original sales receipt (at your expense), we will replace, refund or exchange the item for any other item available...

PC has great product guarantees, but I think the teenager should pay for the lid, not PC. If your customer is really angry about it, I guess the 2nd paragraph I posted would apply.....but the lid is only $6.

I struggle with my son knowing which items are dishwasher safe, as well. I feel her pain.

Oh, the lid ISN'T dishwasher safe? I washed it in the dishwasher but it didn't shrink. People must be using super hot water or something. I will know better now!

Thank you very much for that information!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your collapsible bowl shrunk in the dishwasher. That must be frustrating! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that our products are designed to withstand normal use and cleaning. I would recommend checking the care instructions for the bowl and seeing if there are any specific guidelines for dishwasher use. If not, then I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team to see if the bowl is still under warranty. They will be able to assist you further and hopefully get the issue resolved. Best of luck!

Related to Customer's Teenager Washed the Lid!

What should I do if my customer's teenager washed the lid of their Pampered Chef product?

If the lid has been washed, it is important to check for any damage or warping. If the lid appears to be damaged, it may need to be replaced. If there is no damage, it is safe to continue using the lid as normal.

Can the lid be washed in the dishwasher?

Most of our lids are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the product's instructions or website for specific care instructions. If the lid is not dishwasher safe, it should be hand washed with warm, soapy water.

My customer's teenager put the lid in the microwave, is it still safe to use?

No, our lids are not microwave safe. The heat and steam from the microwave can cause damage to the lid, and potentially release harmful chemicals into the food. It is best to replace the lid if it has been used in the microwave.

What if the lid doesn't fit properly after being washed by the teenager?

If the lid no longer fits properly on the product, it may be due to warping or damage. In this case, it is best to replace the lid to ensure a proper fit and safety while using the product.

What is the best way to prevent this from happening in the future?

We recommend educating your customer and their teenager on the proper care and use of Pampered Chef products. This includes hand washing only, avoiding the microwave, and following any specific care instructions for the product. It may also be helpful to provide a replacement lid to your customer as a backup in case of any accidents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jpanzenhagen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • BethCooks4U
  • Products and Tips
Replies