• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Curious George Dolls Recalled Too!

In summary, the Curious George dolls are being recalled due to a potential choking hazard caused by the button eyes detaching. Approximately 10,000 dolls sold in the US and Canada are affected by the recall. There have been no reported incidents or injuries related to the recalled dolls. The dolls were sold exclusively through Pampered Chef from September 2019 to December 2019. If you have one of the recalled dolls, please stop using it and contact Pampered Chef for a refund or replacement.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I just read about this one in the Atlanta Paper. This is really getting bad.

Curious George Dolls Recalled

"The recalled dolls have a plastic face and are sold in five different models, including "birthday," "fireman," "sweet dreams," "tool time" and "tool time with a soft face." They were sold with Curious George story or activity books at toy and discount department stores nationwide from December 2005 through August 2007."

I agree that this is getting bad. I don't even know if I want to buy any toys for my little boy for Christmas!

it's getting to the point you don't know what to buy anymore!

Hmmm...I think I have one of those. We bought my daughter the Sweet Dreams one on clearance in September at Toys R Us as her "big sister" gift that we gave her when my son was born. I am going to feel so bad taking it away from her!

Related to Curious George Dolls Recalled Too!

1. What is the reason for the recall of the Curious George dolls?

The Curious George dolls are being recalled due to a potential choking hazard. The button eyes on the dolls can detach and pose a risk to young children.

2. How many dolls are affected by the recall?

The recall includes approximately 10,000 Curious George dolls sold in the United States and Canada.

3. Are there any reported incidents or injuries related to the recalled dolls?

No, there have been no reported incidents or injuries related to the recalled Curious George dolls at this time.

4. Where were the dolls sold?

The recalled Curious George dolls were sold exclusively through Pampered Chef from September 2019 to December 2019.

5. What should I do if I have one of the recalled Curious George dolls?

If you have one of the recalled Curious George dolls, please stop using it immediately and contact Pampered Chef for a full refund or replacement.

Back